Chapter 3: Meeting new friends (reunion part 2)

"I'm guessing that they are the ones that you were talking about, huh? The Merformers you consider brothers?" Fowler asked, approaching from my left side. June walked over to the right side of me, smiling.
"Yep, this is them," I answered, still stroking their faces and wiping away their tears. They decided to wipe away my tears as well.
"It's so amazing to see you guys again," I turn back to them with the biggest smile on my face.
"So much has happened, and I want to tell you everything, if that's okay?" I ask.
"We would love to know about everything that has happened to you and we wish to do the same as well," Megs replied and OP nodded, agreeing with him and me.
"But first, we would like to introduce you to our pods, after that we will have our catch up," OP continued, while Megs got distracted by my new swing.
"Who made this?" He asked turning to June and Fowler, eyebrow raised in question.
"I did," I answer him, both OP and myself turned to face him and the moving swing.
"Definitely a better use for those stupid chains," Megs commented, studying the swing intensely.
I personally found it a bit funny, since it brought a memory of a younger Megs studying my playground equipment from when I was 5 years old. I giggled quietly.
"I think you should meet my pod first and then you should meet Megatron's pod, since they will be able to prepare themselves for the meeting." OP said, whilst maintaining eye contact with me and Megs.
"I agree with Optimus, that would be the better option," Megs said while straightening up.
"Okay I'm happy to do that!" I say happily, while smiling.
Both of them smiled back at me. OP said to wait with Megs while he went to talk to and prepare his pod for meeting me. While we waited, I was able to catch up with Megs, like what happened while we were apart and how my family is, along with telling him about Hope and her story. I had just finished telling him about how I was nearly finished rebuilding Cybertron, when OP came back to the med room and informed me that he and his pod were ready to meet me. I said goodbye to Megs and Fowler and June and entered the door that led to the Automers' room.

It was so beautiful! It looked like a beach paradise, and it looked like it would have continued on to the ocean but it was cut off by the wall and some rocks 🪨, the water was crystal clear and bright blue with yellow golden sand. There was some skylights in the roof and the middle of the skylight was open wide to let a lot of sunlight in.
I could see that the Autos were waiting below the surface and it looked pretty, almost like a rainbow 🌈 underwater. I saw Optimus coming in through the tunnel that led into my med room. I think he was gesturing to come up but most of them didn't make a move, but then the Yellow one shot over to Optimus and then he kept swimming up to the surface and soon he surfaced. He was bright yellow with white, grey and black markings on his body. He had an adorable little face and he was making the cutest purrs and noises ever. But then I noticed that he had a pink scar on his neck that looked very recent, but I decided to put it to the side for the moment. I came closer and sat down looking at him. When he first started talking, I slowly started to understand what he was saying.
"Hi! My designation is Bumblebee, and I'm the one of the youngest in the Autos! It's so cool to meet you!"
"Awe~! It's so cool to meet you too Bumblebee! My name is Cari. I hope we can be friends!" I answered smiling. He seemed shocked when I understood him and replied to him, but he quickly yelled out, "SHE CAN UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!!" He was so excited about it and he hugged me. I was so happy to be hugged by him, so I hugged him back. I heard water splashing and looked up to see the rest of the Autos surfacing. I looked at them all in awe. I turned to see a white,blue and red Sailfish rushing over.
"No fair I want a hug too!" He complained. A blue and white beluga whale came up behind the sailfish and smacked him across the head.
"HEY!!!!" He exclaimed. He turned around toward the beluga. "ThAt HuRt!!!!" He wailed.
"Calm down and let Bumblebee finish, then you can introduce yourself to the doctor," He replied with a scowl.
Bumblebee suddenly picked me up and rushed around with me clinging to his neck.
"No! I'm keeping her!" He yelled out and then the sailfish and Bumblebee were racing around with me unsteadily clinging on to Bumblebee's shoulder. I was getting very dizzy when I was suddenly picked up and I was in someone's arms. I was still dizzy, but I could tell that I was in Optimus' arms. He was the only Mer who would always cradle me like a fragile baby and hold me gently. He set me down on the flat rock platform and he then asked someone called Ratchet to see if I was ok and then proceeded to stop Bee and the Sailfish.
"Hey, human girl you okay?" I heard someone ask. I was groggy, so I gently laid down and then I answered with my eyes closed.
"I will be, as long as no one does that again," I laughed, slightly delirious. Once the world stopped spinning, I sat up and looked at the source of the voice. He was a red narwhal with silver and grey marks on his chest and face. The other Mers around me were a white and orange octopus and a green and silver dorado.
"I didn't get to introduce myself, I'm Cari! Nice to meet you guys." I say, looking at them with a smile 😊.
"Nice ta meet ya, the name's Bulkhead," the dorado said.
"The octopus is called Ratchet and the red idiot here is called Cliffjumper," he continued, pointing to each of them in turn. The red narwhal looked very offended by the comment he was given.
"Hey I'm not an idiot," he began but got interrupted by a blue and pink dolphin femme.
"Most of the time?" She finished for him, smirking all the while. She then lowered herself so we were more level with each other.
"Hey there kid, the name's Arcee, you said your name is Cari, right?" She greeted me.
"Yep, that's me!" I said cheerfully. I then looked up at Ratchet who was watching the other Merformers, either fighting or trying to stop the fight, smirking all the while. I decided to ask about seeing the other Merformers. I turned to Cliffjumper and tapped him on the arm.
"Hmm? What's up, Tiny?" Cliff asked, bending down so he could hear me better.
"Can I see the others, please?" I ask him while giving him a begging face(basically this one ->🥺 ).
"Okay, Squirt!" Cliff said cheerfully.
Cliff picked me up in his hand and carried me over to the others who were struggling to hold the young ones back from each other. It was so cute and hilarious I started to laugh.
"Pfft hahaha, hehehehehe!" I was hysterical.
"Hey, you're the new doc, huh?" A new voice said. I turned around to see a green, red and white swordfish with blades on his back and a big smile on his face. He also has small scars on his lips. He was a bit muscular but thinner than Bulkhead. They must be best friends, I thought.
"The name's WheelJack, sunshine, and your's is Cari, ain't it?"
"Yep, that's me!" I happily replied, and at that moment I was picked up and I was sitting in WheelJack's hand. I was brought over to the rest of the Merformers. I was then introduced to the other two: the sailfish was called SmokeScreen and the beluga was known as Ultra Magnus. I played with the two younger ones and I got to know them all a whole lot better.
Soon Optimus said it was time to meet with the Deceptimers. I was taken to the door and entered my med room. I saw that Megs wasn't in the tank anymore so I was told to head through the purple door that led to the decepti pool.