Cari Afton: Oc debrief

Name: Cari Yuri Afton.
Age: 17 years old.
Gender: female.
Appearance: tan skin, light brown hair with pink highlights and a blue streak, one turquoise eye and one red eye, two scars over her eyes, wears a blue hoodie and blue shorts, has a pink and cyan backpack, wears red knee high boots, wears an energon fragment around her neck, wears pink headphones around her neck, wears a blue striped beanie with a sea shell on it, has an ear piercing, wears a red and bright blue eyepatch, and wears grey fishnet glove coverings and pink and blue fingerless gloves.
Sexuality: Pansexual and Poly
Powers: Underwater breathing, Shapeshifting (including turning into a mermaid), Bending, and size altering (on herself and others).
Family: Birth Mum and Dad (deceased), Adoptive parents: Aunt Clara and Uncle Will and Uncle Vincent, Daughters: Hope and Charlie Emily, Siblings: Mike, Elizabeth, Chris (CC), and Terrence Afton, Twin Sister Marina.
Friends: Angel Diás, Jack Darby, Miko Nakadi, Rafael Esquivel, Agent (Uncle) Fowler, The Merformers from the centre and the Lost Light pod, Simon Jones, Mark Readings, Fredrick Anderson.
Backstory: Her parents died a week after the Merformers left Cybertron, they were killed by Mech or to be more specific Silas. After the funeral, William Afton and his family decided to leave their hometown and move into the big beach house where Cari and her sister lived. They helped them adjust to their new life. After the funeral, on Cari's birthday her eyes began to burn and then changed from her original eye colour of sea blue to Turquoise in her left eye and red in her right eye. She received her powers from Primus after that. She began to train her new powers and took up her parents love for biology, marine biology and technology science. She skipped several grades and graduated from university when she was 16. She then got a job offer from an old family friend to work at The Jasper Marine Life centre, to be a Merformers doctor. She happily took it up and is meeting them two days after her 17th birthday. She is very kind and doesn't anger easily, but when she sees her ex-classmate, Daniel Bishop, she will turn as fiercer as a tiger on steroids. Daniel almost killed herself and her brothers. Mike and Terrence recovered quickly from the incident, Chris wasn't so lucky and remained in the hospital for a whole year. Daniel also killed their friend group and her boyfriend at the time, Simon Jones. So she will never forgive him or Silas who let it happen. Silas also tried to experiment on her as well so she has a lot of scars on her body from the incident.

This is her in her mermaid form:
One in Gacha Club:

This is her in her mermaid form: One in Gacha Club:

And one in Gacha Life 2:

Below is the version of a blonde Cari:

I'll let you guys choose which hair colour suits her better!