Epilogue: My past...

Author's note:
Hey I have had this in my head for a while now and I want to thank the Author: SoundStorm from Merformers; friends of the deep! Your work has inspired me to make my own book and I want you to know that I will always love this book since I have read it 25 times already so I'm so thankful you created this book!!! Anyway, onto the story!!!!
——————————~~~~—————————
10 years ago:~
Cari's POV:
I have always loved the ocean and so have mummy and daddy!
"Stop fighting you two! You're going to get hurt!" Mummy yelled.
"Break it up!" Daddy ordered.
I ran into the room and saw OP and Megs fighting and I didn't like it so I ran in and tried to stop them. My parents yelled out for me to stop, I didn't listen and tried to stop them but they both got angry and.....
Slash!!!!!!
Aaagghh!
Cari!!!!!!!!!

Present day:
Cari's POV:
I finally finished fixing up the underwater castle! I have been working on fixing up the underwater city of Cybertron (or Atlantis in human terms) so I could not only welcome the Merformers back, but I wanted to see my young family grow up... Speaking of which...
Swish... swish... swish... whump !!!
"Carrier!" Hope called.
"Hi sweetspark!" I said, dusting myself off and hugging her back. I found the little babe on the beach outside my house 5 years ago and I was told by her sire that I was the only one who the Merformers trusted so I couldn't say no. That and she was the daughter of Alpha Trion, Optimus' father figure, and I was fond of him as well so I honoured his request, but that was the last time I saw him... he died 2 weeks later. At the hands of THEM.......

"Carrier, it's time!" Hope snapped me out of my thoughts and so I smiled and replied, "Okay my little rainbow, let's go!" I hugged her and we swam straight back up to the surface of the water in our underground cave. Once we broke the surface, my gills slowly retracted and my clothes and hair were dried instantly. For context, I have many powers since I was 7 or 8 years old, right after my eyes changed colours from sea blue to Turquoise in my left and Red in my right. I have two scars, both over my eyes coincidentally. Both Optimus and Megatron were fighting with each other and, being the stupid kid I was, I got in the way and got the scars on my face. After that, they all left without saying goodbye, and the only thing I received was a small blue crystal necklace and I never take it off, since it's the only thing I have left of my old life.
I come back to reality as we approach the table and pick up the flower boat and I lit the candle in the centre. We both started to walk to the water's edge as the sun started to sink low in the sky. I was silently crying tears of gold, as I normally do when I am feeling strong emotions.
Bang!
We turned around to see my uncle Vincent panting and running towards us.
"H-hey, s-sorry I am l-late you t-two," Uncle Vin pants.
"It's fine, Uncle Vin," I say. We all walk to the water's edge and I place the flower boat into the crystal clear water, and push it off. We all back up to watch the start of its journey out to the ocean. I bet you're wondering why we're doing this, it's because this is our way of paying respects to Alpha Trion and the other fallen merformers in the war between them. I also did it to pay tribute to the day my friends OP and Megs and everyone else left the small cave containing their home under my house. I always regretted that I couldn't get them something to remember me by, but they did give me my necklace on my birthday since it was a joint present with my parents. I wish all of them were with me right now.
As I stare at the boat getting further away, I think to myself: I hope you all are doing well, wherever you all are and I love you guys to the ends of the earth and beyond. I turn around and pick up my young femme and say "Let's get you to bed, your gonna be tired tomorrow if we don't," and began walking away. It's gonna be a long and exciting day tomorrow anyway.

??? POV:
I watched the young femme and her family place the flower boat on the water and send it off. They always did this on the date of the 7th of July. I think that's because it was the day all the Merformers left our home, Cybertron. It was also the femme's birthday, and the reason I know is because I overheard Ol' Megsey talking about it. That was before he left the pod to lead his own.
I wonder if she would like company while she fixes up the last parts of Cybertron???

(A/n: This is what Hope looks like in Gacha Club:

She's on the right!!! I'll post what she looks like in Gacha Life 2, later on in the book

I'll post what she looks like in Gacha Life 2, later on in the book.
See you soon, Lovelys!)