Chapter 1: New beginnings

Cari's pov:
I am so excited that I woke up half an hour early just so I can get ready ahead of time. I'm wearing my favourite outfit which I wear most of the time: a blue striped hoodie with a pair of blue shorts with my favourite pair of red knee high sneaker boots, with my pink wireless headphones and my red and blue eyepatch. I also decided to wear my favourite gold cross earrings. And the final thing I add to my outfit is the small orange bird hair clip that reminds me of my childhood. I hope they're all doing okay, I thought. I hear happy giggles from downstairs, which can only mean one thing. They're at it again, I swear that is the best thing to hear their giggles from up here, I think. I'm surprised that the others aren't up yet though...
"Get off of me, CC!" I hear a familiar voice shouted out in annoyance.
*Sigh* here we go again, I think as I hear the chaos ensue from the living room.
I walked down the stairs and turned around to head to the kitchen for breakfast and I was about to enter when I am tackled by a ginger blob and a rainbow puff.
"Oof!" I gasp and turn on to my back to see my little sister and my daughter grinning down at me.
"Morning Big Sister!" Exclaimed Lizzy.
"Morning Carrier!" Squealed Hope.
"Hi girls, slept well I see," I groaned, as I sat up. The girls have their school uniforms on and they both are very cute.
"Yep!" Lizzy and Hope say in unison. As I stand up to sit down at the kitchen counter, I hear shouts and loud noises coming from the foyer of the house. I sighed and yelled out, "QUIT FIGHTING OR ELSE I AM WHOPPING YOUR BUTTS!!!!!" I hear quiet and then I hear mumbling and "sorry", before I turn back around and tuck into my breakfast.
10 Minutes later~~~~
"I WILL PUMMEL YOU!!" Yelled Micheal. I was so done with this... I pushed back my seat sharply and stomped out to the corridor and I stamped to a stop in front of my siblings and looked down at them with a look that could kill Satan himself. I've been practicing that look.
"Boys..." I threateningly say. They all look up at me at the same time and start to tremble when they see my face and oh boy did they look terrified! And to make things worse for them my twin sister, Marina, was standing behind them and looked equally as furious. I could read what they're thinking about just by looking at their faces: "Oh Scrap..."
********************************************
After 20 minutes of beating up the older two and scolding CC, we dragged them through to the kitchen. Our mum saw the state of the two brothers and CC looking very guilty.
"Honestly, what are you boys doing fighting, today of all days!?" She questions annoyed 😒. "Well, go and see your father so he can patch you two up," she ordered and then turned to CC.
"And you, young man need to eat your breakfast before you and your sister leave for school today with Hope and Charlie, so get to eating honey!" She said cheerfully, handing CC his breakfast. I help wash the dishes while Marina helped the kids get themselves ready. Charlie followed soon after and as she was leaving, Mike and Terry came to have their breakfast after getting patched up by Dad. By the way they aren't my real parents, they're my aunt and uncle and so is my uncle Vincent. They adopted me and my sister, moved into our house and set up their company here too! I am so grateful for them...
"Mamaa!!!!" Charlie screamed at me and tackled my legs and clung onto me in fear.
"W-what?! What's wrong?!" I looked down scared of why she was so fearful? I looked up to see that Uncle Vincent and Papa Will had two exo skeleton heads of Freddy Fazbear and Bonnie the Bunny and giggling like little schoolboys. I was so pissed!
"ENOUGH! EVERYONE. GET. READY. NOW!!!!!!!" I yelled out, covering Charlie's ears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~
30 minutes of haste and hussle later~~
Everyone was finally ready to go!! The kids were all going to school, my dad and uncle were going to work and so was I. The other older siblings were heading off to the college in the centre of the city nearby. I was going to my new job today because I finished my education earlier than my siblings due to my increased intelligence. I was going to be working at my parents' old job and be a doctor but not just any doctor, a doctor for Merformers!!! Yep you heard it right! MERFORMERS!!!! I have always wanted to be surrounded by Merformers again ever since I was left without them in my life. But enough about that.
"Have a good day everyone!" My mum called out, smiling and waving as we walked out of the house. I was riding my motorcycle to work today and I saw that my mum had found and repaired my helmet too!
This is the motorcycle and helmet (images found on Pinterest and Google, credits to the ops)

(guess who the bike is)

I approach my friend and greeted him

"Heya Prowler, how you doing today?" I say cheerfully.
"Don't. Even. Start." He growled. I wasn't all together sure but I had an idea about what it could be that got Prowl so angry. I decided to check.
"What's wrong,Prowl? Did they do something again?" I ask, referring to my idiotic older brothers. What did they do now I wonder?
"They dumped PINK paint on to me last night! It took me hours to get clean, but thankfully your aunt- er... mother helped me out with cleaning up." Prowl stammered at that part. It was cute how he kept forgetting that my auntie is now my mum. I realised something about what Prowl said, and so I decided to question him about it as we head to the entrance of the driveway.
"Does that mean that you couldn't meditate out in the garden like normal then?" I asked, concerned, since that is an important part of Prowl's schedule and I know because I join him several times.
"I wasn't able to, no," he replied. I was deeply annoyed by that fact,that I made two snowballs with my powers and threw them at Mike and Terry before putting on my helmet, turning away from them with a smirk on my face and a silent snicker in my throat.
"Hey!!!" They yelled in unison.
"Enough now," chuckling could be heard from my dad and uncle.
"See you later!" I called out. Me and Prowl then set off for the Jasper Sealife Protection centre/aquarium.

Time skip ~~~~(cause I'm lazy here)

We arrived 20 minutes early, so I decided to leave Prowl to meditate and headed inside the building. I had been here so much, that I knew exactly where to go to find Fowler's office. I did a 360• degree turn to take everything in once more. The atrium was so huge and painted in all shades of blue and sea greens with fish of every species and colours, swimming everywhere and all the oceanic fossils found by the dive team were put on display, as well as the relics and treasures of old lined the cabinets around the walls and in aisles of two, and on the floor was my favourite thing ever since I was little: the entire floor was a colourful coral reef 🪸 and in amidst the cute flowers are the silhouettes of mers.. yes mers! They were all different sizes and species! The best thing to see as you walk to your favourite exhibits and the gift shop. I smile as I made my way to Fowler's office.
Knock knock!
"Enter," I hear a gruff voice say. I enter the office and look towards the oldest of my parents' friends, Agent William Fowler.
"Hey, Uncle Fowler!" I cheerfully greet him. "Hey there, kid," Fowler replied with more cheer than before. "Come on in then and let's get started." With that I closed the door and we began.

A/N: I hope this wasn't too long and you all enjoyed the chapter in my first transformers book 📕, I hope it is good for you all.