------

Shivanya's eyes flutter open, her vision blurry as she struggles to make sense of her surroundings. With a jolt of panic, she realizes she's bound to a chair, her heart racing with fear as she takes in the dimly lit room.

Shivanya: (frantically) Ritik? Ritik, wake up!

As Ritik stirs beside her, his eyelids fluttering open, Shivanya's heart skips a beat with relief.

Ritik: (groggily) Shivanya? What's happening?

Shivanya: (anxiously) I don't know, Ritik. We were in the jungle after the accident, and then... we woke up here, tied up in this place.

Ritik's eyes widen with realization as he pieces together the fragments of their memory.

Ritik: (grimly) Someone must have taken us here while we were unconscious. We need to find a way out of here before it's too late.

Suddenly the door opened as some masked men entered the room, Shivanya and Ritik's hearts pound with fear and anger.

Shivanya: (panicked) What do you want from us?

The masked men's sinister laughter echoes through the room.

Masked Man: (menacingly) We were instructed to kidnap you. But once our orders come through, we'll have some fun with her before we finish you both off.

Shivanya's eyes widen with horror as she realizes the gravity of their situation, her heart racing with terror as she looks to Ritik for help.

Ritik: (fiercely) You'll never lay a hand on her!

With a sudden rush of energy, Ritik jumps at the masked men still tied on the chair. With a loud bang, the chair breaks, setting Ritik free. He quickly stops the attackers.

In all the confusion, Ritik grabs Shivanya's hand and leads her to safety. They run away together, their hearts racing with fear.

They quickly crouch behind a rock, trying to catch their breath. Shivanya's hands shake as Ritik holds her hands securitly.

Shivanya: (whispering) They __they are not following us right ?

Ritik: (quietly) I don't know. But we need to stay hidden until we're sure it's safe to move.

Shivaya nodded.

-------

Raghav and Radha's hearts sink as they rush into the hospital, their faces etched with concern as they find Puja in the waiting area, her tear-streaked face betraying her anguish.

Raghav: (urgently) Puja, what happened? Are you okay?

Puja told them everything that happened with her and how he pushed Sanket and after that called the ambulance.

Puja: (sobbing) I... I didn't try to kill him. I was just defending myself... I didn't mean to...

Radha hugged her sister trying to comfort her.

Radha: (softly) Puja, it's okay. You were just trying to protect yourself.

Raghav: (reassuringly) We're here for you, Puja. You're not alone in this.

Puja's trembling voice fills the air with her revelation.

Puja: (tearfully) Sanket... he confessed that he killed Veer.

Radha : Who is Veer ??

Puja : He was a boy from my college. The one you meet in cafetaria.

Raghav's heart skips a beat as he connects the dots, his expression reflecting a mix of disbelief and apprehension.