CHAPTER -3

Veer jolted awake on his bed, sweat tricked down his body. He clutched his chest as he tried to control his breath. He ran his hand over his eyes before glancing over to the alarm clock. It read 5AM, on the dot. He let out a sigh.

He got up cautiously, shivering, rubs head and eyes and tries to fully awaken. He Stumbles to his balcony and sit there on a chair while silently drowned in his thoughts.

Mahir went inside Veer's room to wake him up but was shocked when he didn't find him on the bed

Mahir : Veer ?? Hey buddy where are you? Ve..

He stopped as he saw the balcony door was opened. He got that Veer must be there as he went towards there.

He saw Veer sitting in his balcony silently and was drowned in his thoughts. Mahir went to him and sat beside him.

Mahir : Wow ! It's miracle !! That Veer Sehgal
           wake up in the early morning and     
           that's also he didn't need anybody to 
           wake him up !!

He teased him but Veer didn't'say anything. Which made Mahir confused.He slowly shake Veer's shoulder.

Mahir : Veer ?

Veer slowly looked at Mahir and that's when Mahir notice Veer's tear stained face which shocked him.

Mahir : Veer...what happened...why are u ....

Mahiri words got cut by Veer's sudden hug.

Mahir : Hey bachha what happen huh ?
(Hugging him back)

Veer : It's... it's ( Sob) happen again

Mahir : What ? ( Schock)

As Veer nodded his head still in Mahir's embrace. Mahir rubbed his back for comfort.

Veer : I...am.. sorry ( wisper)

Mahir broke the hug listening to his words as he cupped his cheeks.

Mahir : No....No no needed to be say sorry!!!

Veer : But...but..it was my fault that...

Mahir : No don't say that we have talked about
           it right ! that it's not your fault .

Veer nodded.

Mahir : So !? Don't think about it hmm...

Veer nodded again.

Mahir : Please use words baba

Veer : Ok Bhai I will not think about it.

Mahir : That's like my good boy !

He kissed Veer's cheeks as he giggle.

Mahir : Now go ....fress up and come down
           stairs for breakfast ok .