CHAPTER -22

Everyone except Veer was sitting in the leaving room.

Bela : I guess you all know about the past, where Veer told you about his kidnapping and murder.

Manish : Yes we do.

Bela : ( nodded) And what is your opinion about it ? ( She didn't ask any one particular )

Mahir : I don't know, at that time it feels like he was "hilounatining " but now I don't think he was as

Bela : As ?

Mahir : As he has the book ! ( looking at the book in Bela's hand)

Bela : (sighed) Why didn't you believe him at that time ?

Ritik : We did , we did . We also asked the police to investigate the case again and about that person but__

Manish : We didn't get any information regarding that. I still can't believe why the police lied to us ?!!

Shivanya : It looked messed up. It looks like a planned murder they had planned it all .

Mahir : You are right, but who would do this and why ?

Ritik : That's what I am thinking.

Manish : There was no one who was an enemy of Saket or Netra.

Bela : It's really complicated.

Shivanya : May I ask why you don't want to take help from the police ?

Ritik : Because if we asked for help from police media we will get to know about it then___

Shivanya : I am sorry __

Ritik : No it's ok

Bela : So if according to Veer the book was with the driver means it was still with him the whole time but how did he get it from him ?

Mahir : He didn't tell you about that ?

Bela : No, he was overwhelmed.

Mahir nodded with a heavy heart.

Shivanya : So the person in his nightmares and past are the same ?

Bela : We don't know about that , that's why we need your help Shivanya

Mahir : Yes, please help us ,help our little brother.

Shivanya : Please don't say that he is also my little brother, I will help you.

Everyone smiled at her.

Ritik : I guess we have to ask that Sharma, Puneet Sharma after all it starts from his press

Manish : You are right, we will go to him tomorrow morning.

Mahir : Yes ,we have to

Next morning

Veer comes to the dinning room with a heavy step and sits in his chair.

Veer : Good morning

'Good morning ' ' Morning ' ' Morning Morning ' ' Morning baby bro' ' Good morning Veer' He got replies.

Manish : You looked tired, are you sick bachha?

Veer : No uncle, I am just tired.

Mahir : Really  ?let me check. ( Put his hand on his forehead head) it's a little warm.

Ritik : He is sick ?!! I am calling the doctor ( pulling out his phone)

Veer : Bhai chill, it's normal to be warm.

Mahir : It's not normal ok.

Veer : But Bhai it is not like a favourable temperature right?

Mahir : It's not but we can't take risks .