CHAPTER -9

" Veer !? Veer wake up please wake up." Ritik said with teary eyes. As Veer was struggling with his nightmares again and started to trash.
He was struggling in Ritik's hold.. repeatedly saying" No No help ! Mumma Papa Please !". Ritik and Mahir was trying to calm him down.

"Veer... kiddo.. open your eyes bacha... listen to my voice.. it's a nightmare.. you are safe! Please focus on my voice baby.. wake up please."

Ritik had hugged him tightly and rubbing his back to get him to present and back with him from his horrifying nightmare.

" Veer wake up please " Mahir said with his teary eyes as he rubbed his back to calm him down. Soon Veer's breaths were getting even and normal by hearing his brothers voice.

Veer opened his eyes but had pure fear in them.. tears flowing from his eyes. He looked at his brothers and hugged them tightly as he started to sob.

" Shh.. sh.. it's gonna bachha it's gone," Ritik said rubbing his back.

" I___ I was scared __ Bhai " Veer said with his broken voice.

" Don't be scared Veer , Don't We are here with you, there is no need to be scared." Mahir said.

" It's __ just __ just feels___ so__ so__ really __ whenever it's comes __ it's __ it's horrible __ Bhai " Veer sob out.

" I know bachha I know." Ritik said as he hugged him tightly." But as Mahir said from now on you don't need to be scared as your brothers are here with you and we will not let you suffer!! And it's my promise hmm" He kiss his top of the head. " And you know I mean it right "

Veer nodded his head still in hugged." Can I get verbal answer Veer ?" Ritik softly said. " Yes Bhai I believe you." Veer reply slowly. " That's my baby." Ritik again kissed his forehead.

" Here drink some water buba you must be tired." Mahir said as he forwarded the glass
towords him. But Veer shake his head as no and burried his face in Ritik's chest more.

" Veer !?" Ritik softly called for him but again he shake his head.

" Alright let me help you hmm." Mahir softly said as he know in this time Veer don't want to left his Bhai 's warmth.

Veer looked slowly looked at Mahir as he brought the glass near Veer's lips. This time he drank the water which made Ritik and Mahir smile.

" Wanna sleep." He said cutely.

" Alright bachha let's sleep." Ritik said as he made him sleep near him.

" Where are you going ?" Veer said holding Mahir's hand as he was going from the room.

" No where baby just to kitchen to put this glass." Mahir reply.

" No don't leave me stay here ! I need both of you!" Veer said.

" I will be back bachha I am just __"

"No !! Don't go !"

" Veer he will be back in a minute hmm don't worry." Ritik softly said. Veer didn't say anything just nodded and leave Mahir's hand as he went from the room and after sometime he joined his brothers in the bed.

Veer became extra sensitive when he had a nightmare and he needed his brothers warthm
in this time. And his brothers very well know about it and they always make sure to not leave him alone and made him loved.

Ritik was patting Veer's head slowly as he was deep in thought.

"Bhaiya bhaiya " Mahir runs towards Ritik who was in his room studying the files.

" What happen Mahir ? And why you are not sleeping it's 1am ?" Ritik asked.

" Bhaiya ___ Veer __" Mahir said.