The Wish of The Sky

Tears fell down from his pale face as he kneeled on the grass.In front of him were graves.Everything was quiet as the crying male silently mourn for their deaths."Mom...Dad....Everybody...I'm so sorry..!!",he said with a hoarse voice.Tranquil rain started pouring down and soaked him as if comforting him.

He remained there,staring blankly into space.He thought,'If I was strong enough,I could have saved them'.Blaming himself non-stop for their deaths and was on the brink of becoming insane.With no light in his eyes and his sickening,pale skin,he looked like a fragile doll.With just a little push,he would break."It's.....all...my fault...I wish I could see them again...Just...once more..",he muttered as tears began flowing out again but more fiercely.Unknown to him,a bright orange shone from his ring.

"And you shall".

The previously crying male looked up and saw someone who he thought he wouldn't be seeing again."Pri..mo?",he questioned with a shaky voice.The said man with a face much similar to his merely smiled softly as he asked him,"Do you want to meet them again?".Bewildered,the man looked as if he had gain a little hope but was dismissed almost immediately."I....I can never meet them again..All because of me..",he said as he cast his sight down.

Primo,feeling sympathy for the man,kneeled to his height and brought him into a warm hug.The hugged man was speechless."It's not your fault....They chose to do this because they loved you,even more than you would ever know..So I will ask again,do you want to meet them again?",he asked while hugging the other."I...I want to see them again...!!!",the man said as he clutched onto the blonde's silky,black cloak.The blonde smiled and said,"Your wish is granted....Tsunayoshi....".A blinding light shone and they were there no more.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed it.
~CieloTempesta

INFO OF THE VIDEO ABOVE (If you watched it..) :
Song : Sadness and Sorrow
Artist : Toshiro Masuda
*Naruto Original Soundtrack.