Tag Team//Chapter 33

Start from the beginning

Franky had to be held back by Wyper and Sniper King or else he'd had jumped the man himself, "DAMN YOU! STOP MAKING THAT FACE!!"

"IT AINT THAT SERIOUS—!" Wyper deadpanned, wanting to a smoke right now.

"BE SERIOUS ALREADY—!!" Sniper King reprimanded at the waiter.

Sanji stood up while jutting a thumb behind towards the next car door, "Okay, Leave this guy to me. You guys go to the next car!!"

Faythe was already making it towards the window, "Already ahead of you—!"

"SO FAST—!" Franky and Sniper King hollered.

Wanze grabbed the entire flour bag and dumped it in his mouth, "I won't let you~!! Adding Golden Flour!!

Sniper perked up confused, "He's making Ramen again!?"

"NOW!?" Wyper hollered in confusion.

"RAMEN BEAM—!!"

Wanze squeezed his eyes sh it and he snorted and hacked up all the ramen from his nose and shot them forward like raining bullets.

Sniper King and Franky kept out of the way, "WAAAAGGHH—!!"

"WATCH OUT—!!"

Wyper equipped a dial onto his bazooka and aimed it directly at the oncoming ramen bullets, "Flame Dial—!!" A massive but short ranged wave of flames flew out and mercilessly burnt the ramen to a crisp, making it fall to the ground into nothing but ashes. Wyper hefted up his bazooka onto his shoulder and clicked his tongue, "Disgusting."

Sanji rushed forward while Wyper covered everyone, "STOP THAT!! CHOIYAAA—!!" He sent a kick towards the waiter in hopes of nailing him in the gut.

Franky and Sniper King took the moment while Wanze was dodging the kick, "Let's go from the top!!"

"We'll leave him to you, Sanji-kun!!" Sniper King hollered before following close behind the cyborg.

Faythe looked back to Wyper while she was halfway out the window, "You comin?" She held out a hand to help him up.

Wyper looked at her hand, before looking back at Sanji struggling to land a hit on the weird ass man of a creature, "I... Sanji is..." His brows furrowed when he took another look at her hand before glancing back again, "He said he doesn't need help but..." His grip on his massive gun tightened.

"Then stay."

Wyper snapped his gaze up at Faythe's serious gaze. A blank and eerie look. She wasn't smiling or goofing off. Unnatural. It was a word that Wyper could only describe her right now. Maybe it was the events that led to this, or maybe it was the ongoing betrayal of friendships slapping her in the face. He didn't know.

He wished he did.

"I won't take long." He took a formal bow before looking up to find her already gone, "Let's finish this quickly for my lady." He cocked his gun and raised the dial.

/:/~***~/:/

Looking at the other, Faythe and Franky both thought the exact same thing as soon as they met eye contact.

'Oh it's him/her...'

Faythe clambered up onto the top of the car with a disgruntled look, "I would've thought you'd go on ahead with Sniper King."

Franky clicked his tongue as he stood straight, his body stiffening on instinct alone because it hadn't forgotten its last beat down from her just yet, "I should be saying the same thing to you. Aren't you supposed to go save your friend, Robin?"