Chapter 27

Curtis and Winston glanced at each other in the corner of my eyes. They saw me pouting at them. To appease me they let me play with their long hair as much as I want. It seems working as I hummed softly while using my wooden comb to brush the long strands and uses some of my made oils to smoothen their already glossy hair.

"Why is it that you guys don't have any hair products here but still got this beautiful hair compared to the females here. Kind of unfair, besides you guys have a naturally good skin too. What's up with that?"

I grumbled the words as I continued my work with hair ties made from excess skins of animals I collected from their hunts, it's not the best but it's holding their hair in place so it doesn't matter. Hearing my words both males thought deeply to ponder about the answers to my curious questions. Sensing them deep in thought, I smirked slightly finding their furrowed brows adorable.

Snapping out of their thoughts when they heard a snap and my mouth cursing loudly as another hair tie break from my strength. I'm sure my sister would have a field day if she heard the words coming from my mouth since I came to this world. I'm not really a cursing person back at earth since the women in my family is sensitive to that aside from my special sister. If they heard me my mouth would be colored red by now from blood.

"Ugh screw this damn thing! Why are these always breaking so quickly I didn't even pull it that hard."

Turning their head back to my hissing form they placated me with their reminder to find more stronger materials for me to use.

"Don't worry we'll find you more durable materials for our hair ties."

Winston I'm just moody today. Is she coming back?

"Can you guys even find a material that won't break when I use it with my bare hands? Nevermind don't do that. I appreciate it, but there's more pressing matters to attend to."

Did I forget to track my period again? Damn this world. Where's my phone when I need it.

Winston's form turns rigid when he hears my words. He has the slight guess on what I'm pertaining to, another summon, this time from the ape king. We can't continue to ignore this as it will make us unpleasant from a lot of beasts eyeing our position. Now that Winston is not part of the City guard he's standing in the city was now unstable. He's a tetra marked beastman, one of the youngest one to achieved it and a contender for the tiger king's throne so other beastmen who knew and work with him still regards him in a respectable position. That may be a relief but to the jealous beasts eyeing Winston since he first got his fourth mark that solidified his position as the leader of salt trade. They're now sneering inside, some blantantly made their animosity shown. Gloating at the fact that the white tiger is now on the same standing as them. It doesn't change the fact that Winston is stronger than any of them though. People are the same even if I hopped to another world. There will always be petty people everywhere.

Curtis seeing our displeased expression on both our faces hissed slightly to address our main concern.

"The Ape king won't make any rush decision. He's the wisest among the four Kings but he's the weakest when it comes to strength. We can't underestimate him."

My snake is right, that crafty ape may not be strong physically but his speciality is mind games. Which I had to admit that we are lost to.

"He's an ape alright...but Winston don't worry even if he tried to do something with the three of us together I'm sure even him would think twice before he acts."

I know my words don't hold the same weight as an elephant if I can't even prove them wrong.

"I know Yaesoon, he's a very clever ape who became King so I'm always on guard against him."

Perhaps sensing the finality in my voice Winston slightly smiled with reassurance as he said those words.

"Right, he didn't became a king for nothing. There must be something he needed from us, or from you Winston."

I said this because I'm sure that if not for us being a threat to his city with my mates both being Tetra marked beasts. Then maybe there's something he specifically wants from us. And we are the only ones who can give him that something. I just don't know what that is.

Curtis opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself as he furrowed his brows with a rare expression on his stoic face, worry. Seeing this I sat between them as they both lean their heads on each of my shoulder. Stroking both of the male's head I decided to deviate their attention away from the subject.

"If any of them tried anything, I promise my fist would be the last thing they'll see in this world."

Laughing softly at my words the two beastmen hugged me tighter to them. Both knew that my promise wasn't empty. When Winston witnessed my strength he didn't utter a single world for the whole day. Fuck, I almost bashed my head to the ground for not carefully considering his reaction enough.

I'm an insensitive bitch. Curtis strongly disagreed to that of course.

"You are never insensitive towards us. Females in this world don't even know that word. So stop worrying and just let him be for now. Give him space to think. If he rejected you for this, I'll gladly remove him away from you."

Shaking my head at his words that filled me with strength to face Winston's reaction. I kissed his lips and smiled at him.

"Thanks C. You always know what to say to me. I love you."

He mouthed the words right back at me with softness and affection only I am allowed to witness.

"I love you too Yaesoon. Now go and check on that big cat. I'm going to hunt our dinner."

That memory never fails to make me smile. Especially Winston's reaction afterwards.

"I'm sorry Yaesoon for making you think bad about yourself. I just had a hard time wrapping my head on the unbelievable thing I witnessed earlier. Forgive me."

Sighing helplessly at my adorable tiger that is like a child awaiting for punishment after doing something silly. I gently touched his jaw to raise his face. His eyes not meeting mine with worry still on his expression. To assure him with not just my words cause it doesn't feel enough. I also added actions that hopefully sent the message I wanted him to see.

"Winston that's normal so you don't have to be sorry to me. I understand alright. I'm just afraid that you wouldn't accept me for who I am just as I've accepted you to be mine. We're going to be together for a lifetime, all three of us or more if I've decided to add another. So just say whatever you are feeling to us. Because we have time to understand and accept each other."

Winston finally met my eyes. His gaze is teary but full of affection that matched with mine.

Tiptoeing with my hands on his hard chest I leaned closed to his face. Wrapping both of his strong arms at my waist he easily lifted me close to him. Our face was evenly positioned and I locked both of my legs to his waist.

With my arms locked around his thick neck we kissed passionately. Almost robbing me off my breath with his searing mouth against mine.

Panting at the intense actions as I leaned away from his sore reddened lips. He didn't let me catch my breath as he kissed me again. Damn Winston my legs are shaking. Thank goodness I was wrapped around his waist like a koala.

Our foreheads touched each other as we both pant for breath. Giggling at the situation I looked at his soft eyes. Tearing up slightly from the intense emotions forming at my chest.

"Winston thank you for accepting me."

Smiling with the biggest I've seen than his usual stoic expression. His a hundred, no a million times beautiful now in my eyes. I'm so lucky I have both of them in my life.

He replied with voice full of affection that made my ears red from his deep voice.

"Thank you for making me yours Yaesoon."