Chapter 25

As I said those words to him I gently led him to our master's bedroom and close the thick curtain of fur we used as a temporary door in each of our den's room. Still grabbing his hand in mine I let him go just so I could face him properly.

Standing rigidly in front of me is Winston with his slightly tanned skin blushing from my eyes examining his body.

"Winston are you alright? If you are not comfortable with this we can stop."

"No! I um I mean it's not that I'm uncomfortable with mating you, is just that I have never done this before."

He's almost mumbling his words while glancing down at his feet like it's the only interesting thing on the world so I made him look at my face. Lifting his chin to face mine, I saw the vulnerable expression of my cat as he looks at me with his watery gaze. Placing both of my hands so I can hold his face I speak the words he needed to hear.

"My kitty it's not like I'm an expert either at doing this because frankly Curtis is my first in everything. But! That doesn't mean I'm already used to this. I'm not and probably never will be so don't worry your pretty head about it and just do this together with me."

Stunned by what he heard he blinks a few times like he's blinking away his tears from his eyes but that only seem to make his tears fall quickly. So I hushed him gently and wiped away the tears that fell down from his beautiful face.

"To be honest I'm also afraid that you will change your mind if you found me lacking in any way. My appearance is already unsightly so-"

"Hush! You are not unsightly in any way my dear Winston so don't ever say that again. Even if that's what you think to yourself right now I also have my share of insecurities I'm afraid you and Curtis will find me not enough for the both of you, so always remember we're in this together."

After a few moments he seems to let the words seep in and nodded at me. Now that he understands my point should I make the first move or wait for him to do it? I don't want to seem like I can't wait for him. I want him to feel comfortable and happy doing this with me since it's a big decision for the both us, an eternal partnership.

Deciding that I will make the first move I slowly start to move body near him to see his response to my advances. With no move or resistance as he just eagerly looks for me I stopped hesitating and pull him for a simple kiss. With our height difference I had to pull him down towards me thankfully he lets me do so and adjusts me by holding on to my waist so I don't have a hard time reaching for him.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I encourage him to move his lips by nibbling it gently, this seems to work as he tries to reciprocate my actions towards him. Happy with his initiative I tilted my head to kiss him deeper as he lowly growled in response and hold on to me tighther with his almost bruising grip on my waist.

Catching our breaths we reluctantly part our lips with each other. Kissing his still closed eyelids I pulled him to my chest as I touch his sensitive but fluffy ears. Purring with my touch he let me do what I want as he continues to lean on to my hold grip tight like he's afraid to let me go. He adjusted his grip and turn his face to my neck just to inhale my scent that gave me goosebumps to my skin. It's like he's rubbing his scent all over me. Adorable.

Eventually we moved to our now comfortable sleeping area with a good amount of fluff and hardness it's a great place to sleep. I let him lay me down in our bed as I gaze at his still hesitating form.

"Can I unwrap you now Yaesoon?"

Damn, his voice seems darker when he's flustered. He's a cutie with a hot body. Deadly combination along with Curtis charming beauty I felt like I can never say no to them. My mates are so beautiful.

"Come here my tiger."

As I said those he immediately pounced to me and kissed me passionately and turned me into a mush as I tried to respond to his fierce kisses. I gave up and let him explore with his rough tongue inside mine. His hands shaking while fumbling my body that is still covered with furs so I guided him. My hand clenched on to his hair while the other explored his muscular form.

We thoroughly enjoyed each other's body to our hearts content that I didn't notice that my stomach is complaining and making noises. My tiger immediately spring into action as he helped me clean my body and found his mating mark at the back of my shoulders that is almost near my nape. Kissing it while expressing his gratitude towards me. It's a shame that we don't have a mirror to let me see it but the important thing is I made him happy.

Hands intertwined we got to our dining area where my other husband is currently fixing us a simple meal. Thanking him with cuddles and kisses we started our dinner with a happy note.

"It's good that you and the cub is already mated. Cold season will be coming soon I'm afraid my body will not hold on much longer, I have to hibernate."

"Oh...right, you have to hibernate."

Sensing the sadness in my voice Curtis hurriedly assured me that he'll be back before I know it as he cuddles me into his chest. Leaning my cheeks to his cold but reassuring body I treasured the moments I can be with him.

My tiger being the sensitive soul that he was also made me feel better as he gently massage my arms.

"I will protect you Yaesoon. Curtis you can rest assured that I will never let our mate be in danger."

"As you should cub."

Snorting at their adorable concern and conversation I adjusted my position so I can wrap both of them in a comfortable hug.

"I'm very lucky to have you both as my mate. Don't worry I'll also protect you two.
I love you my mates."

Satisfied with my words we fell into a peaceful sleep with me between them.

These precious moments will never be taken away from us. I'll make sure of it.

Herculean Strength (Slow Update)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara