Insecure

Songs:

Songs:
.One of your girls- The Weekend
.Skin- Rihanna
.Break from Toronto- PARTYNEXTDOOR

!!Fluff and Smut!!

(Credits to spikedhe4rt for the prompt)

┆⋆┊ ┊┊┊.┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆┊ ┊┊┊.┆ ┆ ┆ .┆
Me and Dallas had been dating for about a couple of months. This meant he had previously been asking a couple of times if we could have sex but I still couldn't do it. The problem wasn't Dallas or if I was a virgin or not. Besides I had had sex before but it was only with my ex of two years. Even then it had taken a lot for me to do it.

The problem was that I had always been chubbier, even as a kid I was bigger than a lot of the other girls. Of course, when I was growing up family members, friends, or even strangers would time to time make jabs at me for it, but I tried to ignore it to the best of my abilities.

So ever since those comments started I never really wore tight clothes. Every time I did I felt like a thousand eyes pinned themselves like needles to every bit of fat that bulged out. So that no one can depict what my body really looks like.

This time me and Dallas were sitting on the couch watching some show at the Curtis house with TwoBit, Ponyboy, and Johnny. We were all bored and didn't have anything to do at the moment.

All of a sudden Two-Bit pops up from the couch, "alright I'm gonna head out, see if I'm gonna get some chicks tonight" he says all proud.

"Alright see you Two," Pony says. I wave bye, Dallas nods at him as he walks out of the house, and Johnny's eyes are glued to the screen the entire time.

Dallas leans back and sighs, turning to me he says "Hey you wanna go do something?"

"Yeah, like what?"

"I don't know, uh Bucks throwing a party tonight"

I tilt my head down, trying to think of a decision. Parties weren't my favorite activity to do but I did enjoy them once I got in the mood.

"Yeah we can go to that", I decide. I'm hoping maybe some alcohol could loosen me up and get me more into the mood when I get there.

"I just gotta go to my house and get ready"

"Alright", he says as we both get up, I grab my coat while we head to the door.

"Cya, you two later," Dallas says to Jonny and Pony. We walk outta the house taking a walk down the sidewalk as the orange afternoon sky turns into a dark blue evening.

Thankfully my house isn't too far from Curtis's house and is about a block away. We turn into the gravel driveway, making it up the steps to the small rickety porch.

We both go into the small old house, closing the door behind us. I throw my coat over the chair and head upstairs to my bedroom. Dallas follows close behind as the empty house echoes with our footsteps.