Let me help you

Songs:

Songs:
.Tear You Apart- She Wants Revenge
.Cherry Waves- Deftones

TW: Choking/ slapping/ degrading

!!this chapter is more kinky so if you are not into that then this one isn't for you!!

┊┊.┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆˚  ┊ ┊ ┊┊.┊ ⋆ ┊ .
I was in my room getting ready to go to bed when I heard a loud angry knock at the door. I waited to make sure I was hearing things right. It was late at night, and no one else was home except me. I stayed completely still till an even louder, worsened knock came from the door. I quickly got out of bed, putting on a jacket over my white slip dress; making quiet but fast footsteps downstairs. I peeked out through the curtain to get a glimpse of who was at the door.

Just by the few details I saw of the person I knew that it was Dallas. I opened the large door as he stood on the small porch with a cigarette in his mouth and his hands balled up into fists.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Can I come in" he completely disregarded my question.

"Yeah", I said with uncertainty. I let the door swing open, him stumbling into the house.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked as he walked past me. I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"Nothing," he said sharply. I rolled my eyes, my arms fell to my sides.

"Dallas just tell me."

"Nothing is fucking wrong", my jaw clenched. Having to play this game with Dallas was always infuriating. I sighed, trying to be careful with my words not to get him more riled up.

"You're clearly mad, what is wrong"

"I'm not mad" he mumbled, scratching his head.

"I am not playing this game with you", I seized him by the arm and led him up to my room. I motioned him to sit on the bed, and he obeyed sitting down. I stood in between his legs, looking down at him.

"Stop being stubborn and just tell me", he looked up, glaring at me. His hands folded together above his lap.

"I just had a rough fucking day, okay" he didn't make eye contact and looked to the side avoiding my gaze.

"You couldn't have just told me that when you walked in?" He looked back, giving me a dirty look. He bit his tongue, not saying anything.

"Dal, what happened?" I got closer to him, putting my hand to his face and making him look at me. I could feel his hands shake as he wrapped his hands around my waist.