The broom closet

!!Smut chapter!!

!!Smut chapter!!

Song playing in the diner: Baby I'm Yours- Cass Elliot
Song for uhh things: What you need- The weekend

✧. ┊    ┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚ ✧. ┊    ┊ ┊┊ ┊
It is a slow day at the Dingo. Most of the people coming in are old people with nothing better to do than complain about their food and read the morning paper; occasionally a few young people come in.

I'm one of the only waitresses working, because my 2 other coworkers who were supposed to come in were "sick", and the other one was on vacation. So it was just me and another older girl waitressing. We serve customers, pour coffee to the people at the bar, take orders, and bring out food.

All the customers I take seem to be in a sour mood. All morning old men come in and order the coffee; making me refill it every second. A man yelled at me for taking too long because I had run out of coffee and had to brew a new pot. I heard the aggravating sound of him clicking his fingers at me and that had ticked me off. Up until now, I have been annoyed and tense all day from the rude customers.

The time on the clock shows 1:32, and I groan for I have 2 hours and a half till I get off work.

I'm pouring coffee to an elderly man at the bar when Dallas walks in. I look up and see him; he's wearing a white tank with his leather jacket and dark blue jeans. A feeling of relief flows through me, but I also hope he isn't gonna be a pain in my ass. I never know which mood he's gonna be in.

He walks up to me, taking a seat at the bar across from me.

"Hey doll" he smirks at me.

"Hey Dal", I sit the coffee pot down and smile at him.

"So how you doing" he tilts his head to look at me.

"Ugh...it's been awful" I groan saying in a hushed voice.

"Anyone mess with you?" His gaze on me hardens as he asks.

"No Dal...just old people complaining about everything" I joke, rolling my eyes and smiling.

"God I hate those old fucks."

"Dallas!" I scowl at him in a loud whisper. An elderly woman looks over at us as Dallas curses. I give a wimpy smile at her and mouth "Sorry".

As me and Dallas talk some middle-aged lady with her family snaps her little bossy fingers at me. I break away from me and Dallas's conversation and I go over to her, forcing a friendly smile on my face. Preparing myself to get yelled at as I make my way over to her.

"Yes, sorry was there something you need?" I ask politely.

"Yes, we did. We need more ketchup and you got my son a soda instead of a lemonade! He's not allowed to have soda!" She loudly and rudely says to me.