Strip

Songs: (in no specific order)

.Gogo Dancer by. Lana del Rey (unreleased song, you can find it on a podcast on Spotify)
.Haunted by. Beyoncé
.Kiss it down low by. Kelly Rowland
.Into you by. Ariana Grande
.Let Me Love You by. Ariana grande

A/u: You're a stripper and Dallas comes into the club

(HEAVY SMUT WARNING!!)

┊ ➶ 。˚   °┊┊.┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚ ┊ ➶ 。˚ °┊┊.┊

It wasn't the best money but at least it was something. I head into the back of the "Gentlemen's Club" where I work. A mix of purple and red lights light up the dark strip club.

I head to the locker rooms where all the strippers get ready to go out and perform for drunken, arrogant men. I open up my locker, put my duffle bag inside, and got my outfit out to perform in. The little skippy outfit was a lavender color with tassels dangling across the hem of the bra. Little gemstones lined against the lining of the bra and thong. In the locker rooms privacy was never an issue so I slipped the bra and thong on. Along with a frilly black thigh garter on my left thigh with all the other girls putting their skanky costumes on.

I sit down at one of the open makeup stands, and I start getting ready to go out to perform. I put a blonde wig on over my brunette hair, then I start doing my makeup. I quickly put my base on then I got to the real showwork of my makeup. I match the eye shadow perfectly to my outfit. I take some tweezers and carefully place gemstones around my eyelids. I put lashes on and drag eyeliner across the outer corner of my eye, making a snatching cat eye. For the last touch, I put on a pink nude lipgloss.

I put the makeup down and look in the mirror. I didn't recognize myself. I never did when I was stripping, I was a different person when I did. Which was exactly what I wanted.

I grab my heels from my locker and sit down, putting them on.

My manager then peaks her head in and yells "Grace you're up on stage next!"

I take a deep breath and get up, a knot piled in my stomach. I walk through the locker room to the door.

"Go get 'em girl", one of my coworkers says to me. I smile at her and the knot in my stomach untangles a bit. I always get uneasy before going on stage.

I entered out into the club, it was a hectic night. Men and women linger all across the club. Red and purple lights flash everywhere in the darkness. It reeks of cigarettes, alcohol, and sin. I move my way through the club trying to reach the stage.

I make my way through, and I step up to the stage while every seat is filled with drunk men. All of their eyes were on me; watching and anticipating.

My hands wrap around the pole, and the music starts. I slowly start to spin around the pole. I make sure everyone can get a full view of my body as I purposefully move in a circle around the stage. I look around at the stupid drunk men as they sip their beer and smoke their cigarettes.