"Just fuck me"

Songs:

Songs:
.Stargirl Interlude- The Weekend ft. Lana del Rey
.Kiss It Better- Rihanna

!!smut warning!!

(Both characters are aged up to their 20's)

┊┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾┊ ┊┊┆┆ ┆જ ✾┊ ┊┊ ┊
I had started a job at a new fancy restaurant in a town next to Tusla. I was lucky enough for one of my coworkers from my last job to know the manager, so he gave me a good spot. Me and Dallas both worked busy hours, Dallas was always bouncing from one job to the other. Making it to where I couldn't even keep track anymore.

My job always left me exhausted after work and most of the time angry. Since it was one of the nicest restaurants in town it was also one of the busiest. I was always on my feet and dealing with either rich assholes or poor people who tried to get everything they could get off for cheaper. I had gotten home to mine and Dallas's small apartment; walking in tired and irritated.

Dallas was already home, sitting on the couch relaxing without a care in the world. It almost made me angry how at the moment he could just aimlessly watch the TV and smoke for however long he wanted.

I threw my purse onto the chair and I started to head to the bathroom.

"You ok"

"Yeah I'm fine" I snapped back. He turned his head around and gave his full attention to me.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"I don't have a fucking problem!" I lashed out. Dallas looked at me, eyes widened in shock.

I groaned dramatically and covered my face; rubbing my temples, "I'm sorry."

Dallas sighed; hesitant to ask, "What happened at work?"

"Just the same shit, co-workers, customers are fucking annoying, everyone is annoying me." I kept rubbing my temples and tried to ease the oncoming headache building in the sides of my head.

Dallas got up from the couch and walked over to me. He placed his hands gently on my arms, trying to calm me down.

"Just take a day off it'll be fine"

"No, no I can't, we need the money." My arms flew to my sides. I could sense Dallas's annoyance with me and how I complained about everything increasing.

"Stop worrying about money all the time"

"Oh yeah, 'cause that's so easy for me to do when we live in this small ass apartment."

"My god can you just chill out for a second."

"No, I can't just chill out!" I yelled. I was angry at everything else around me, the only thing I wasn't angry at was Dallas and here I was taking it out on him.

My head ached and I was broken between the feeling of anger and sadness, not being able to differentiate the two. I had my head tilted down while Dallas kept on talking. I couldn't understand what he was saying but he was rambling on about something.