Headcannons:

╭──╯

╭──╯ . . . . .'*:;,.★'*:;,.★. . . . . ╰──╮
Sweet/Fluff:

.His favorite thing to do with you is sneaking into the drive in theater with you

.he is not the clingy type at all. He even says in the first start of the relationship he doesn't do cuddling but whenever he's exhausted or not thinking he will hold you when he's sleeping.

.He is not big on PDA but he will have his hand in your back pocket at Bucks parties or when you are walking around town; he does this to show you are his. To add on to that when you guys are alone his hands are all over you. He'll always have his hand on your thigh, your hip, your butt, face, shoulder, doesn't matter.

.He gets very jealous very easily but will never admit it. He'll become distant and silent if he gets jealous and will result into you getting mad and begging for him to tell you what's wrong.

.He is always giving you his jacket, ring, or necklace to wear. It signifies that your his and he also likes his stuff on you

.He is always swiping stuff from stores and people, giving it too you. It can be jewelry, chocolate, clothes, makeup, etc.

.His pet name for you is babe, and doll (I saw people getting annoyed with doll but it's just cannon now that he would call his girl doll. Don't argue with me on it)

.He is one of those guys were he likes no one else but you (except Johnny). You and Johnny have a soft spot in Dallas's heart

Angst:

Him trying to comfort you:
.Hes actually very good at just listening, he's not good at comfort but he will listen to you. Now it doesn't mean he'll remember it or not use it against you in arguments sometimes. He's not very good at comforting. A lot of the times he can be rude when you're upset and gets annoyed if you're upset if he's not in a mood to listen.
When he does be affectionate and helpful he'll ask what's wrong and always ask if someone did something and if he needs to beat someone up.

You comforting him: It is extremely hard to get him to open up and see what's going on with him. Sometimes it will leave you yelling "what's wrong" and it will result in an argument. He will act distant and cold when something is wrong and you are always wondering what is going on with him.
When he is vulnerable and tells you what's going on but it doesn't last long. He'll realize what he's
saying and he will shut off, stop talking and even get a little frustrated at himself.

.He will bottle everything up inside until something small will set him off and it can be like a bomb when he explodes

.During fights he will say hurtful things he doesn't mean he just says them to hurt you. He will feel guilty about it and get mad at himself immensely for it, but it's rare for him to apologize.