Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived

Comenzar desde el principio

But it was a substitution. Sasuke quickly dodges the kunais that where thrown at him and he used strings to swing himself back into a branch.

'Damn, this is even worse in person.' Aki thought as she watched the Snake Lady punch and kick Sasuke who could do nothing but receive it. 'Talk about child abuse.'

"Sasuke!"

"What a disappointment you turned out to be. Your ancestors wimp, the Uchiha clan should thank me for killing you." She said. "Silly little worm.

Suddenly there was an explosion at her back as Sasuke jumped back and throws shuriken with strings attached to them. He manipulate them as they wrapped around the women pinning her into a tree before sitting her on fire and she screamed in pain.

 He manipulate them as they wrapped around the women pinning her into a tree before sitting her on fire and she screamed in pain

"He did it!" Sakura cheered.

"Sasuke!" Sakura rushed towards him, Aki was quick to follow behind, of course after making sure Naruto was secured and wouldn't fall to his death.

"You did it!"

"You definitely have to teach me that." Aki praised.

"Your okay? Don't worry, it's all over." Sakura said but it was definitely far from over as the Snake Lady snaps the strings before doing a hand-sign that had all three of them struggle to move.

"No! Impossible."

"Such mastery of the sharingan at so young in age. Your a true Uchiha after all." She or should I say He said. "Yes, you'll do nicely."

'I can't move!' Aki thought.

"Your definitely his brother. If anything your eyes are even better then Itachi's."

"Who are you! What do you want?!" Sasuke demanded.

"My name is Orochimaru....." He said as he throw the scroll into the air catching it as he begin to burn it. "But as to what I want, that will have to wait until we meet again which won't happen until you finish this test with the best score of all."

"The scroll!"

"First you'll have to defeat the hidden sound ninjas who serve me."

"I have no idea what your talking about, but if your finished why don't you just beat it!" Sakura angrily said. "If we never meet again it'll be to soon."

"Oh? He and I will meet again." He said as he stretched out his neck all the way here hitting Sasuke in the neck.

"Sasuke no!"

"Sasuke!" Aki yelled. 'Omg what kind of grown ass man gives children fucking hickeys!'

 'Omg what kind of grown ass man gives children fucking hickeys!'

Sasuke grabbed his neck as he groaned in pain.

"You! What have you done to Sasuke?"

"I just gave him a little parting gift."

"Parting gift? That anything but a parting gift!" Aki tched.

"Very soon, Sasuke seek me out and desire my power. In the mean time, I enjoyed the demonstration of the powers you already possess." Orochimaru laughed as his body merged with the tree.

Sasuke let out a scream as he held his neck, Sakura quickly rushes towards him with Aki right behind her.

"What is it? What's he done to you?" Sakura asked.

"His neck....." Aki whispered as he looked at the mark that was left behind by that Snake man.

"It's okay....." Sakura said as she grabbed Sasuke hand, Sasuke let out another scream as Sakura continued to try and comfort her. "Your gonna be okay, Sasuke. Sasuke?"

Aki couldn't help the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes, damn this body.

"Naruto! Sasuke's hurt! I need you!" Sakura begged. "Naruto! I-I don't know what I'm supposed to do........"

"Sakura!" Aki yelled making Sakura look at her. "We can't stay here, we have to move. Find someplace to stay the night. They've been protecting us, so let's protect them this time, okay?"

".....Yeah, okay."

~~~

We're able to find some place safe to stay for the night hidden underneath a tree. Aki had gone to grab some water while Sakura stand with the two of them.

"Sakura....I brought water." Aki whispered as she crawled in.

"Yeah, thanks. He's breathing easier but his fever is still high." Sakura said as she watched Aki remove Sasuke headband and put the wet heated towel on Sasuke head before doing the same for Naruto.

"It looks like it's up to us for the time being." Sakura said as she tried to give out a small smile.

"Yeah, looks like it." Aki smiled back. "Get some rest I'll watch first and we can switch later."

"Yeah, I'll do that."

~~~

It was finally morning, but both Sakura and Aki were complete out and it seemed like there weren't the only ones there.

"Found you. Alright, just as Orochimaru ordered we strike at daybreak." Dosu said. "And remember our target is the Uchiha."

"Yeah, but if the other two get in our way, it's okay if we take them out, right?" Zaku asked.

"Of course."

The sunlight glared through the open holes in the tree Aki and the others were resting waking up both her and Sakura.

It was strangle quite and too peaceful.