" I'm saving her. "

" From whom ? "

Nina asked.

" From myself. "

Ara opened her mouth to say something but words were struck in her throat. The dark aura around Chisuke disappeared and she took a step back and walked away from them. She was about to exit ground when suddenly Ae-nim's friends entered. They circled around Chisuke while smirking.

The girl with short hairs and shorts chuckled and stared at Chisuke up and down. Her brown eyes were judging Chisuke with a disgusted look on her face.

" So, A begger became a member of Kim? "

They all laughed as the girl continued.

" Even after becoming a member of Kim, Little girl. You would be still an outcast. It'll be better if you apologize to Aeni as soon as possible. "

Chisuke wasn't in mood to say something but she wasn't expecting Ara and Nina to stand in front of her. Nina smiled sweetly with her arms crossed. The smile was sweet and warm.

" And even after wearing fancy dresses, Kiddo. You would be still an ugly girl. "

The girl gritted her teeth and glared at Nina furiously, who was smiling innocently. With that innocent soft face, no one would believe that she spoke harsh words just right now.

" How dare you Pathetic Shit? "

Nina tucked her hairs behind her ear while smiling.

" What happened Kiddo? "

The girl was even more furious. She pointed her index finger at Nina while screaming.

" How dare you say those awful things to me?! Huh?! "

Nina cooed as she gave a flying kiss to her with a big smile which reached her eyes.

" I was just speaking facts Kiddo. Didn't knew that it'll reach your ego. "

That's it. The girl lost it. She walked up to Nina furiously raising her hand to slap Nina but Ara grabbed her wrist tightly on time and twisted it hard making her yell in pain. She kicked the back of her knee and pushed her on ground making others gasp and take steps back in shock.

The girl whimpered in pain and glared at Ara with red teary eyes.

" Why are you supporting this bitch?! Aren't you the Queen of this school? Queens are supposed to bully students!! "

She screamed at Ara whose eyes darkened. She bend down to her height and stared at her eyes blankly.

" You are right. Queens are supposed to bully students. "

The girl nodded while whimpering in pain but the small smile which formed in her face slowly disappeared hearing Ara.

" Then How about I start from you? "

The girl shook her head trembling. Ara laughed.

" You were about to slap one of the Queens, Kiddo. For that, You should get a punishment. Shouldn't you? "

The girl's friends helped her get up and together, they all ran away fast. Nina laughed happily, looking at their running figure while clapping her hands. She turned and stared at Chisuke who was still standing there silently.

" What's your problem? "

Nina blinked while staring at Ara who was looking at Chisuke blankly. A sly smirk slowly formed on Chisuke's lips.

" I just don't understand this. "

She paused before continuing her sentence.

" Why Queens are so interested in me? "

Chisuke let out a amused chuckle. Ara and Nina were both silent. Ara was just silently standing there, observing Chisuke with her sharp eyes. Ignoring her question, Ara spoke up.

" I'm asking for last time. What's your name? "

Chisuke went silent again. Birds chirped and flew around the flowers planted around the large open ground, their chirps were filling the silence between them. Ara and Nina almost thought that she is not going to respond like before but this time, Chisuke let out a small chuckle with a small smirk forming from the corner of her lips.

" Chisuke. Chisuke Kim. "

Both Ara and Nina blinked in surprise. They were not expecting her to respond them, they were used to her silence. Whenever they asked her name, she was silent. Silence was her answer. After so many attempts when she finally responded. They were left dumbfounded.

Ara rolled her eyes while smiling a little, she crossed her arms and stared at Chisuke with a smirk.

" Jeong Araline. Ara for Short. "

Nina excitedly jumped in front of Chisuke while offering her hand out for a handshake.

" I'm Nina Watanabe! Nice to meet you Chisuke!! "

Nina smiled brightly at Chisuke, waiting for her to accept her handshake but it never came. Chisuke was silently staring at her.Just then Myai stepped inside the ground and walked towards them. When her eyes caught Ara and Nina, she paused before glancing at Chisuke who turned her head and stared at her.

To be continued ~