Piers (Pokémon)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[B/N] = Band Name

: = Dialogue

Pokémon Partner : Obstagoon

Song - You've Got Another Thing Comin' by Judas Priest

(For the genderbend name, Piers will be changed to Paige.)

Now let the story begin.

After being gone from the Galar region while on tour with his band [B/N], lead singer [Y/N] is happy to be heading back to his hometown of Spikemuth.

I missed Galar so much. Paldea is nice, but like the old saying goes, there's no place like home.

He thinks to himself as the Corviknight taxi drops him off right outside the entrance to Spikemuth.

Finally, home sweet home. I can't wait to see everyone again, especially Paige.

Upon entering the town, [Y/N] is immediately greeted by a group of Team Yell members.

Team Yell Grunt : Yo! Welcome back man!

[Y/N] smiles as they all lead him to Spikemuth's gym arena, where he locks eyes with his girlfriend Paige and her sister Marnie.

Paige : [Y/N]!

She walks over to her boyfriend and kisses him.

Paige : I missed you babe.

[Y/N] : Yeah, I missed you too Paige. So, how's the gym leader gig been goin'?

Paige : Oh right, I forgot to tell you this the last time we talked. I stepped down, Marnie's now Spikemuth's gym leader.

Really?! Although now that I think about it....Paige has mentioned to me before that she's been thinkin' of quitting, so I shouldn't be all that surprised. Shame though, Paige was a great gym leader, even without using Dynamax.

[Y/N] : Well I think you found the perfect person to take your place babe. I have no doubt that Marnie is gonna do Spikemuth proud!

Marnie : Thanks [Y/N], I appreciate ya sayin' that.

[Y/N] : I watched your battles on tv Marnie, gettin' all the way to the Champion Cup ain't a small feat. You were amazin'!

Paige : That's my sister for ya, she'll be an even better gym leader than me, I just know it! But enough about that, how long will you be stayin' in Spikemuth babe?

[Y/N] : A while I guess. [B/N]'s on temporary hiatus after the last tour, so there won't be another one for a bit.

Paige : In that case, you and I can make up for all the time we've been apart. I love that new song  [B/N] put out, so could you put on a performance for all of us babe?

As if I'd ever say no to that.

[Y/N] : I'm always ready to rock! Come on out Obstagoon!

He lets out his partner pokémon, who immediately makes his way over to the drum kit that's already been set up.

Paige : Woah! Is that the Zigzagoon I caught for ya when we started dating?

[Y/N] : Yeah, my bandmates and I like to battle a lot in our spare time, so it didn't take long for my Zigzagoon to evolve into his final form.

Smiling, [Y/N] hands Obstagoon his favorite pair of drumsticks as two Team Yell members pull out their guitars.

[Y/N] : Alright Spikemuth, are ya ready to rock?!

The crowd cheers as [Y/N] steps up to the mic in the middle of the room and signals for the others to begin.

[Play music video at the start of the chapter]

🎵🎤
One life, I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight, I said, I'll never get enough
Stand tall, I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on the top as long as the music's loud
If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool 'cause it's a case of do or die
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
You think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another thing comin'
That's right, here's where the talkin' ends
Well, listen this night there'll be some action spent
Drive hard, I'm callin' all the shots
I got an ace card comin' down on the rocks
If you think I'll sit around while you chip away my brain
Listen, I ain't foolin' and you'd better think again
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
You think I'll let it go you're mad
You got another thing comin'
You've got another thing comin'
In this world we're livin' in, we have our share of sorrow
Answer now is don't give in aim for a new tomorrow
Oh, so hot no time to take a rest, yeah
Act tough, ain't room for second best
Real strong, got me some security
Hey, I'm a big smash, I'm goin' for infinity, yeah
If you think, I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool 'cause it's a case of do or die
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
You think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another thing comin'
Comin', yeah
You've got another thing comin'
You've got another thing comin'🎵🎤

[Music Ends]

Once the song ends, thunderous applause is heard as Paige approaches her boyfriend.

Paige : That was awesome! How'd you teach Obstagoon to play the drums like that babe?

[Y/N] : Eh, it wasn't that hard to do. He's a natural!

Obstagoon roars proudly while doing a drum solo, causing his trainer to roll his eyes in response.

[Y/N] : Heh. Show off.

Paige chuckles and pulls her boyfriend into a warm hug.

This is nice. Despite what many people think, Paige can actually be quite an affectionate person.

Paige : I love you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : I love you too Paige.

The two share a small kiss before continuing their embrace as the crowd begins chanting for an encore performance.

Female x Male Reader One Shots : Genderbent Editionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें