Chapter 17

As they both entered their house Vivaan said..

"Chalo room mein, pura room organise karna hoga abh!"
(Let's go, we have to organise the whole room!)

Saying this he proceeded.

'bass kaam karwa lo!'
(Just order me!)

Vritika thought.
She followed him.

In the room Vivaan stood while keeping his hands on his waist.

"Chalo pehle tumhara suitcase set karte hai!"
(Let's start with your suitcase!)

"Nahi uhm.. mera suitcase hai main kar lungi!"
(No uhm.. it's my suitcase, I'll manage!)

She went to open her suitcase in a haste and ended up throwing each and everything here and there.

"Hmm... Accha manage Kara! Abh help kar du?"
(Hmm... You really managed! Now may i help?)

Vritika simple put her head down.
Vivaan started making some space for her in his cupboard while she started arranging them. Everytime Vivaan was busy looking at Vritika while she was busy into her own things.
Vritika then went to her suitcase to get more things when she spotted her diary. She got scared about Vivaan reading it so she immediately was about to remove it when Vivaan took the diary.

"Yeh aap..."
(You..)

"Tumhari diary hai? Wow?"
(It's your diary? Wow?)

He was about to open it when she tried snatching it from him but he hung it up.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai? Meri cheez hai... Mujhe dijiye!"
(What are you even doing? It's my thing... Give it to me!)

"Kyu? Aisa bhi kya chupa Rahi ho isme?"
(Why? What are you hiding in it?)

Vivaan smirked while Vritika stuttered. She tried taking it from him but Vivaan ran with it. Vritika followed him while he jumped on his bed, Vritika too did it and then jumped down after Vivaan. Vivaan came near the bed and hung it up again, while Vritika tried taking it from him managing his height, but ended up pushing him and herself falling over him on the bed. They both were shocked about what happened just now.
Vivaan looked at her, as she was on top of him. His hand slided on her waist as she placed her one hand on his shoulder and the other near his hand which had her diary.
Suddenly Veer entered the room but turned around immediately after seeing the scene.

"Sorry sorry sorry! Mujhe knock karna chahiye tha!"
(Sorry sorry sorry! I should've knocked before entering!)

He said making both of them coming out of their trances. Vritika immediately managed herself to stand up while Vivaan took stood. While Vritika snatched her diary from Vivaan's hands.

"Arre woh kya hai na bhabi, bhai ki nayi nayi shaadi Hui hai, toh knock karne ki aadat daalne mein thodi time lagegi!"
(Actually bhabi, bro's just got married, so the habit of knocking before entering his room will develop slowly!)

Veer smirked while looking at Vivaan while she felt awkward standing there. She immediately left the room while veer laughed.

"Arree bhabi!!! Sharmane ki kya zaroorat hai? Aap apne hi pati ke saath romance kar rhi thi!"
(Heyy bhabi!!! What's the need to get shy??? You're romancing your own husband!)

Veer laughed at it while his laugh soon turned into scream as Vivaan was twisting his ears.

"Bohot bolne laga hai tu Aaj kal!"
(You've started to speak too much nowadays!)

"Arreee bhaii!! Choriye naa!! Dard ho raha hai!"
(Hey broo!! Leave it na!! It's paining!)

Vivaan left his ear while veer started rubbing it!

"Bhai, waise.. bhabi ke saath enjoy toh aap kar hi rahe the!"
(Bro, btw... You're enjoying with her!)

Veer winked while Vivaan smacked him.

"Accha khasa moment kharab kar Diya tune!"
(You destroyed a good moment!)

Vivaan went to the washroom after saying this.
Here Vritika was in the kitchen drinking water. She was continuously thinking about the moment a few seconds ago. Her on top of him. His eyes. They fell like ocean. As if she was drowing in the ocean.

'Kya ho raha tha yeh? Pagal hai tu Vritika? Kya kar rhi thi?'
(What happened a few seconds ago? Were you mad Vritika? What were you doing?)

She closed her eyes as Ahaan's pic came in front of her.
A lone tear fell from her eyes.

"Maine humesha hi tumhe chaha hai Ahaan, kaise kisi aur ko chahu?"
(I have always loved you Ahaan, how can I love someone else?)

Tears started flowing from her eyes.
.
At night,
Vritika was sitting in the balcony with her diary. She was reading those pages in which she had written all the good memories she had with Ahaan. Soon a knock came in the balcony. She turned only to find Aditya standing there. She immediately got up and took the veil of her saree over her head and bent to take his blessings. But he stopped her in midway holding her arms. He made her stand.

"Yeh sab karne ki zarurat nahi hai! Jo karne ki zarurat hai... Woh main sikhata hu tujhe!"
(You don't need to do all these! Whatever you need to do.. I'll teach you!)

He smirked and closed the door of the balcony.
Here Vivaan was in his office, waiting for his work to get over so that he could spend some time with his wife.

"Sir yeh kuch documents hai aap sign kar dijiye Aditya sir ne aapko kaha hai!"
(Sir these are some documents can you please sign on them, Aditya sir has instructed us to take your signs!)

Vivaan sighed and cussed his fate. As he started singing there were no end of the files.

"Ekbar ke liye socha nahi ki patni ke saath waqt guzarunga, abh lag raha jaa bhi paaunga ki nahi Ghar!)
(For once I thought of spending some time with my wife, now it's not even sure if I could go to my home today or not!)

After spending hours and hours in the office, Vivaan finally came back with those distressed eyes, and he took some of the files at home too. He went to his room straight and found Vritika was nowhere. He checked the balcony but she wasn't there too.

"Kaha gayi woh?"
(Where's she?)
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW
.
So what do you think about this chapter?
Where's Vritika?
What did Aditya tell her?
How was their first romantice interaction?
Do let me know in the comments what are your views!