Chapter 6

In the past few days.. the news was all over India that Singh Enterprises is now going through a huge loss. Every businessman was checking this news on the internet as well as the newspaper! Mr Malhotra read the newspaper and called his P.A.

"Sir you called me?"

"Yes Priya, fix a meeting with Mr Vibhuti Singh!"

"Sure sir"

It looked like Mr Malhotra had some plans for this meeting.
.
Vibhuti was so excited for the meeting after getting the news. Strangely Aditya Malhotra asked him to have a meeting in his home. Everyone was busy with preparations. Vibhuti was hoping that the Aditya would be convinced with his works and would like to work with his company saving him from a huge downfall.

As the bell rang, Vibhuti ran towards the door to open it. Vritika and aisha was inside only Darsh was with Vibhuti.
He welcomed Aditya inside and made him sit while Aditya was busy checking out his house.

"Good Evening Mr Malhotra... I am glad that you have us an opportunity... Meet my son.. he's Darsh Singh.. soon will be eligible to work with us.."

"Yeah yeah okay! I am not interested in such stuffs! Let's come to the point!"

"Yes sir.."

"Maine aaj akhbaar mein aapki news parhi.. bohot mushkil waqt se guzar rahe hai aap log. Toh Mera man hua ki main aapko help hi kar deta hun! Tabh jaake maine aapke kaam dekhe. I was impressed! So main aapke saath collaboration karna chahta hun!"
(I read your news today in the newspaper.. it's a very difficult phase to go through. I felt like I should help you so I checked your works and I was impressed. So I wanna collaborate with you!)

Vibhuti's happiness had no limits.

"Sure sir!! I am always ready!"

Soon Vritika came out of the kitchen, greeting Mr Malhotra ,she served those hot fritters and tea and left from there. While Mr Malhotra continuously looked at her.

"Sir.. lijiye na.."
(Sir.. please have some..)

"Han ohkay.. yeh kaun thi?"
(Yeah ohkay..who was she?)

"Oh.. she's my Daughter.. Vritika Singh... She has completed graduation only the convocation ceremony is left!"

"Ohkay..."

Mr Malhotra was in deep thought.

"Sir about the deal.. paperworks?"

"Mr Singh... Yeh deal tabhi possible hoga jab aap meri shart maanenge!"
(Mr Singh.. this deal will be possible only when you will agree to my terms and conditions!)

"Sure sir! Kya shart hai?"
(Sure sir! What are the terms and conditions?)

"Woh meri P.A. kal aapko documents bhej denge! Bass sign kar dijiyega!"
(That my P.A. will send you the documents! Just sign them!)

Vibhuti nodded.
After having the snacks Aditya left while glancing towards Vritika who was peeping from the kitchen.
After he left vibhuti was over joyed.

"Chalo! Finally abh sab thik hone wala hai!"
(Finally now everything would be all right!)

Vritika and Darsh hugged Vibhuti along with Aisha.

"We are so happy for you!"

After the group hug, Vritika was in the kitchen washing the utensils... While Darsh came inside eating an apple.

"Arre..abhi toh dinner khaaya! Abhi bhook lag gyi?"
(Hey! Now only you had dinner! And you got hungry too?)

"Arre didi aap woh choriye! Mr Malhotra ke baare mein kuch odd laga aapko?"
(Leave that! Did you sense something odd about Mr Malhotra?)

"Abh mujhe kya lagega? Main thi kya udhar? Main toh gyi chai rakhi phir aa gyi!"
( Now what I will feel? I went, kept the tray and came!)

"Tujhe kyu lag raha hai waise?"
(Why are you feeling so?)

"Nahi Maine kuch cheeze notice Kari hai! Jab aap aaye, tabh woh insaan continuously ajeeb tareeke se aapko dekh raha tha! Aur phir jab chale gye toh papa se aapke baare mein puchne laga! Mujhe yeh aadmi kuch thik nahi lag raha hai!"
(Nothing i just noticed somethings! When you came, he started gazing you weirdly! And when you left he started asking about you to dad! I don't find this man safe!)

"Aey pagal! Papa ke umr ke hai woh thoda toh lihaaz rakh! Iss umr mein larkiya toh nahi taarenge na woh! Ho sakta hai ki kahi dekha ho mujhe aur pehchanne ki koshish kar rhe ho!"
(Hey dumbo! He's of our dad's age!! Atleast respect his age! Why would he stare at girls in this age? Maybe he had seen me somewhere and was trying to recognise me!)

"Han yeh bhi ho sakta hai!"
(Yeah this is also possible!)

Earning a slap from Vritika in his head he pouted cutely and left while she chuckled.
.
The next day when the papers came into his office, Vibhuti immediately signed in all of them without reading them because he didn't want to lose this chance.

After he was done with all his works, he received a phone call from Aditya.

"Badhai ho samdhiji!"
(Congratulations, now we are co-fathers!)

Vibhuti didn't get it so he checked the caller's name, it was Aditya only..

"Sir..?"

"Arre.. abhi bhi sir?? Abhi toh rishta jurne wala hai!"
(Hey! Now what sir?? Now we are going to tie a relation among us!)

"Ma..main kuch samjha nahi!"
(I..I didn't understand)

"Kya samdhiji! Kya natak kar rahe hai? Aapne aaj woh papers par sign kiye the na? Jo meri P.A. ne bheja hoga!"
(What Vibhuti! Why are you doing a drama? You signed those papers which were sent by my P.A.!)

"Ji haan.."
(Ye..yes!)

"Arre toh parha toh hoga na aapne!"
(You did read them right?)

Vibhuti didn't reply and immediately started searching for the papers. As he got them he started reading the terms and conditions.
And there it was written with bold letters.

"This deal is only possible if you agree to marry your daughter Vritika with my son Vivaan!"

The world shattered in front of Vibhuti. He never imagined that he would ruin his daughter's life with his own hands.

"Abh aapne parhke sign Kiya hai toh tumhe koi aitraaz nahi hai! Taiyar rahiyega... Parso main apne bete ko leke aaunga aapke Ghar tarik pakki karne!"
(Now you signed after reading it that means you don't have a problem! Be ready.. I will come the day after tomorrow with my son to fix the date!)

With that Aditya ended the call. Now Vibhuti was thinking how would he face his family now after making such a blunder!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW