Chapter 1

The sky is painted with vibrant shades of orange and pink, casting a warm and ethereal glow over the surroundings, the birds were chirping as they flew away from their trees to hatch food for their little ones.

"Arrey Bhaiya ji... Rukiyeee!!!"
(Hey! Please wait for me!!!)

A girl shouted to stop the bus, while she ran towards it. As she got up, the bus started. Finally she was relieved! She started looking for a seat, but couldn't find one so she held one of the supports of the bus and stood.
Suddenly she felt a grip over her hand on the support. She looked at it and saw Ahaan standing there. She started smiling.

"Safar akele akele?"
(Travelling alone?)

He said while she just blushed. She again looked at him and saw there was no one standing beside her. She facepalmed herself. In one of the stop, a passenger got down while she took their seat.
As she plugged in her headphones, she started thinking of Ahaan.

"Ahaan humesha se mere liye precious Raha hai... Iss ajeeb si atrangi si duniya mein... Iss akelepan mein.. woh iklauta tha Jo meri khamoshi se gale lagaya! Abh pyaar toh hai hi... Bass mere parivaar ko aitraaz na ho..."
(Ahaan has always been precious to me... In this weird world.. in this loneliness... He was the only one who embraced my silence... There's love between us... Just hoping my family would agree with our alliance..)

As the bus came to a halt... She got down from the bus. As she ran towards her house, she was enjoying every thing around her... She was jumping, running in excitement... As this was the day she was about to talk with her parents about Ahaan.
As she reached home...
She sneaked in silently and stood just behind her mom.
1
2
3..

"Booohhhhhh!!!"

Her mom got scared, earning a slap from her mom on her head, she hugged her giggling.

"Kitni baar kaha hai ki aise na daraye aap hume! Lekin aap ho ki sunte hi nahi!"
(Always have told you not to frighten me! But you don't listen only!)

"Abh mumma... Pyaar hai aapse.. aapko naa darau toh aur kisse darau?"
(Mumma.. I love you... That's why I scare you!)

She started giggling. She went to another area where her aunt was making "kheer" which was her favourite!
She sat beside her aunt and immediately dipped her fingers in the dish and ate it.

"Mmmmmm... Kitna tasty bana hai!!! Main bol rhi! Iss duniya mein isse barhiya cheez aur koi hai bhi nahi!!"
(Yumm.... It's so tasty!!! I am telling you! There's no such thing like this in the world!!)

"Aapke liye hi toh banaya hai meri choti Radha!!!"
(It's made for you only my Radha!!!)

She smiled at it and started having some more of it. When she was about to take one more bite, her hand was drawn towards her brother by her brother. She frowned at it.

"Oyee!"
(Hey!)

"Kyaa? Abh aapko kheer pasand hai toh mujhe bhi pasand hai! Sirf Aapko haq nahi hai uspe!"
(What? Now you like to eat it so as I! Not only you but I also have rights on it!)

Saying this he took the bowl and ran from there.

"Teri toh!!"
(You wait!)

She started running behind him but was unable to catch him. While running they both went to the terrace as the ladies were giggling with their bond.

In the terrace....

"Arreey!! Didi rukiye rukiye!!"
(Heyy!!! Didi wait wait!!)

"Kyu? Hawa nikal gayi? Abh laa de! Mujhe meri kheer wapas de!"
(Why? Already tired? Now give my kheer back!)

Her brother frowned and without his will he gave it to her.
Taking it as a win she sat down and made her brother to sit down as well. Now she was having the kheer as well as feeding her brother.

"Di.. ek baat puchu?"
(Di.. can I ask you something?)

"Han puch!"
(Yes ask!)

"Aap Ahaan bhaiya ke baare mein sabko kab bataoge?"
(When will you tell about Ahaan bro to everyone?)

"Soch rhi thi aaj batane ka.. but phir Darr bhi lag raha hai.. woh kya hai na ki woh Muslim hai.. aur tu toh jaanta hi hai.. humara parivaar pyar vyar ke khilaaf hai upar se maine muslim larke se pyar Kara hai toh aur bhi nahi maanenge shayad.. but main haar nahi maanungi!"
(I was thinking of informing them today.. but then it's scary as well.. he's a Muslim.. and you know it really well.. our family is against of love marriages and above of it he's a Muslim.. so I don't think so they will agree for it.. but i won't give up!)

"Yeh Hui na meri di wali baat!"
(That's how my sister should talk!)

"Waise tu kyu puch Raha hai? Kuch hua hai kya?"
(Well.. why are you asking though? Has anything happened?)

"Nahi kuch nahi bass aise hi puch liya.. woh Maine mummy papa ko baat karte hue suna tha.. woh aapke shaadi ke baare mein baat kar rahe the toh batana tha ki aap late mat karo!"
(Nothing, just asked like that.. actually I heard mom dad talking and discussing about your wedding so wanted to warn you about don't do it late!)

Saying this Darsh got up and went down, leaving Vritika in a deep thought.

"Agar mummy papa meri shaadi ka soch rahe hai toh mujhe unse jaake baat karna parega jaldi, aise risk nahi le sakti... Hey Kanha.. aapko toh pata hai meri duvidha... Please sahayta karna meri..."
(If my mom and dad are thinking about my marriage... Then I should talk about Ahaan with them... I can't take risk.. Hey Kanha... You already know my problem.. please help me..)

She went down and started helping her mom in the kitchen. She was in deep thought of how to convince her mother.

"Kya hua? Tabhse dekh Rahi hu ki aap bohot gehri soch mein hai.. kuch pareshaan kar rha hai kya aapko?"
(What happened? I am noticing it from a long time.. you're in a deep thought.. is anything bothering you?)

"Yeh sahi samay hai batane ka.."
(This is the right time)
She thought to herself.

"Mumma.. aapko kuch batana tha..."
(Mumma i wanted to tell you something)
She held her mother's hands.

"Haan beta bol..."
(Yes dear.. I am listening!)

"Woh actually Ah..."
(Actually..Ah..)

She was cut in between as her father had just arrived..

"Chalo aapke papa bhi aa gaye..."
(Your father has arrived..)

Saying this her mother left the kitchen and went to the main door while Vritika stood there.
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW