Standing Up for Her

Start from the beginning

Natasha, Dhawal, Isha, and Yash left for Pandya Niwas. After they left, the atmosphere at Makwana Mansion was somber. Chirag had no words for them. All he said was, "This is all your faults." and he rushed towards his room, with Dolly following him. Slowly, everyone went to their rooms, leaving both Amba and Amrish alone in the sitting room shocked, not knowing what just happened.

Natasha, Dhawal, Isha, and Yash arrived at Pandya Niwas. Once everyone was settled, they told the remaining Pandya's what just happened in Makwana Mansion.

"Daama, the first thing I want to do is get married. Natasha and I have already been married, and then the annulment. Then we had the wedding functions during Yash and Isha's wedding. I may have supposed to get married to Suhani, but I did all the wedding functions with Natasha. So we have the wedding left. I want to get married to Natasha immediately, I don't want anyone to have any excuse to blame Natasha for anything." stated Dhawal

"Chutki? Do you agree? I am in agreement with Dhawal. " Daama looked at Natasha

Natasha looked at Dhawal and nodded her agreement. "But Bhabi's, Chirag Bhai.." she whispered.

Dhawal heard her and nodded his head. While Daama was shouting out her orders, Dhawal phoned Chirag. "Chirag, how are you? Everyone?"

"Dhawal, you ok? Natasha? Where are you? Do you need anything? Everyone is fine. Don't worry about anything here. Just take care of yourself and Natasha, " replied Chirag

"I'm getting married in an hour. We want you and Bhabi's to be here, "

"Really, we will be there!"

Chirag told Dolly to be ready to leave in 5 minutes. Let me go get the Bhabi's. Within 5 minutes, Hetal, Pranali, Dolly, Golu, and Chirag left Makwana Mansion and went to the market quickly as per Hetal's request. She quickly bought her items and then proceeded towards Pandya Niwas.

When they arrived, the place was quickly decorated for the wedding. When Natasha saw her sisters, she rushed to hug them in tears. "I didn't think you would be able to come," she cried.

"We wouldn't miss this," cried Pranali, hugging her back

"What about Amrish Bhai and his rules." Natasha said

"We will worry about that when the time comes. They have already destroyed our family. We are not going miss your wedding. We are going enjoy the wedding." cried Dolly.

Chirag was hugging Dhawal, and Isha smiled at the quartet along with the Pandya family.

"Hurry up, change into your dress, you too, Dhawal. We quickly bought them. This is your wedding, you should be wearing new outfits to start your new life together." said Hetal to Natasha and Dhawal.

"Hetal Bhabi, you shouldn't have." said Dhawal

"Dhawal, shush. Go change. And then let's get you married to my sister." As she pushed a package towards him, and then grabbed Natasha's package, and said, "Natasha, let's get you ready too. Daama, I will be 5 minutes, then I will help with anything you need. "

"Beta, everything is ready. Thank you for getting the outfits. It slipped my mind."

Shortly, everyone was back from getting ready. When Dhawal saw Natasha dressed as a bride, he motioned his approval at her, making her blush.

The wedding was done, and they were finally married. They all participated in the post wedding functions. Finally, the Makwana's left to go back to Makwana Mansion, and the Pandya's, along with the new married couple, were just relaxing in the sitting area.. When Daama mentions sleeping arrangements by giving Natasha and Dhawal her room, Dhawal refuses. Said that they can put their bed up on the balcony. And in the next couple of days, he will find a place for them.