Chapter 16: Active Activists(Just some talking)

Start from the beginning

Kanna: Sorry Saikawa, maybe I can invite you here again.

Saikawa then thought of what she wanted, as she then patted her Stomach, which she thought she was enjoying.

Just then, Sludge came and decided to Hug Saikawa behind her back. Even as Sludge's Body was mostly Goo, her Human form was very different.

Saikawa: I don't want this to ever end... as long as it's Kanna, that is.

Sludge then let's go, however, inside her cape is her Goo, which some and a lot of it got all over Saikawa.

Saikawa: Gross!

Sludge: That's what they all say!

Since Saikawa was getting to know Ilulu and Sludge, who she now regrets, they ended up as good friends.

A few Hours later, Lucoa came to the apartment to check on Tohru and maybe hangout a little. Since the door was already unlocked, she just let herself in.

Lucoa: Knock knock, I'm here. Hello?

She came in and check around the apartment, seeing Saikawa was with Kanna, and she just noticed Ilulu and Sludge, knowing it would spell trouble.

Lucoa: And I think this was a mistake coming here. Than again...

She then decided to watch the young human and Dragons... and Sludge.

Lucoa: I didn't think you would find your way to this world. Last I recalled, you were caught inside a ball that only catches your specie. How did you get here?

Sludge: Long story short; Kyle!

Lucoa knew she would say that, giving a small giggle. She always knew her and Kyle were friends, even if Sludge turns stuff into ruins. She then looked at her attention to Ilulu, recalling an incident that made her lose her trust in Humans.

Lucoa: And seeing Ilulu here is also surprising.

Sludge looked at what she was looking at, which was Saikawa patting the bellys of both Kanna and Ilulu.

Sludge: Well, she did always have a soft Spot for Humans. Mostly Children. She was quite interested in Kobayashi with Dragons, mostly for Tohru too. But I think she's learning about this world by Kanna and... What's her face?

Kanna: Saikawa!

Sludge: Didn't ask, but thanks!

Lucoa saw Sludge was also learning about the Human world just like Ilulu. She also gave a smile to the Soft Tissue Pokémon, hoping she would change her destructive helping ways.

After a few hours, Tohru, Kobayashi and Kyle all returned to the Apartment, after doing some shopping and House Hunting. Since Kyle was deciding to leave and find his own house to live in.

Kyle: Being honest, I do like the one down town, but I also want one to be around your place, since I'm pretty attached to you girls.

Kobayashi: Well, even if I did move from my place and me knowing where it always was... for many times at least, why not stay there?