Episode 50- I'm gonna be a father...

After 1 year
YN pov-

"Oh God, I am nervous guys"
I said while biting my nails.
"Chill sweetheart, he will be out of this world after hearing this news"
Jennie said trying to make me calm.
"Ya YNa baby relax" Lisa said.

So, it's been 1 year already since I got married to my Tae. I fee like life could never be any better than it is now. We both love each other more than anything and now this little one in my Tummy is gonna make us complete.

I got to know that I am 1 month pregnant yesterday morning. I wanted to tell this news to him first. But he was gone to California for a business trip. And will be returning today. I was so tensed that end up telling everyone that I am pregnant, except the one who should be the first to know. I am afraid what if he is not ready to be a father. He never had a father figure in his life, and I know he is afraid to become one.

Everyone are coming day after tomorrow to London for a get together and celebration of my pregnancy. Mom was feeling out of this world. Lisa and all have already started suggesting names for the baby. I chuckled thinking about there excitements.

At 7 pm-

Door bell rang and my heart beat became faster than a bullet train. I did a quick prayer. And went to open the door. The sight in front of me had tears rolling down instantly. Oh god, pregnancy hormones.

"Aww baby don't cry sweetheart, look I am here"
He said smiling warmly and I jumped into his open arms.
"I missed you"
"I missed you too baby" he said and kissed my head.
"Please don't leave me again"
He chuckled
"I am not planning too"
Slowly we broke our hug and I looked at his face. Oh god I missed him terribly. Its been 1 month. Too long.
He put his right hand on my left cheek and caressed it.
"Hey what happened baby you are glowing more??"
I blushed thinking about the reason.
"I-i- have to tell you something Tae"
"Hmm tell me baby, I am listening"
"No first you freshen up, you must be tired na"
He nodded and we went inside.

At night-

We were sitting on the bed with my head on his chest and he was caressing my head Lovingly. I love him so much.
Oh baby you are so lucky to have a father like him. I smiled rubbing my stomach.
After sometime, he finally asked
"Baby you said you have to tell me something??"
I gulped. Now don't be a coward YN, you can't hide it from him.
I removed my head from his chest and faced him. He looked at me with a beautiful smile. Oh god my heart is beating like crazy.
I blushed and took his hand and placed it over my stomach. But before I could utter a word, this duffer has to poke in between

"OH MY GOD YNa, you have a stomach ache, and you are telling me now, have you gone completely mad, wait I am calling a doctor".
My jaw dropped and eyes pop out like sausages. He literally took his phone from the night stand to call a doctor. Is he crazy??
I quickly grabbed his phone and glared at him.
"Uff Taehyung I am not having any stomach ache for God's sake"
He made a confused face and then his face lightened up, I think he guessed it. I smiled, but his reply made me wanna punch him.
"You are on your periods right"
I slapped my palm over my forehead.
"Don't worry sweetheart, come here I will rub over your stomach, you will feel much better"
Don't know if I should be angry at his stupidness or happy at his carefulness.
But comeon YN it's not like he becomes a father every damn day. How the hell will he guess it. But wait he didn't even let me finish, and started assuming all stupid things.
I stood up and went to our closet. And picked up the little baby dress which I brought yesterday when I got this news, unable to contain this excitement. I am sure now he will easily guess it. I came back only to find him walking back and forth clearly distressed as well as confused. As soon as he saw me, he ran and hugged me.
"YN baby what is it, you are scaring me"
I smiled and showed him the dress.
He looked at it with confusion and then arched an eyebrow.
"YN this dress is way to small for you"

All smile gone, all sweetness gone, enough is enough now, I threw the dress on his face and shouted.
"Are you a complete idiot Mr. Duffer. Even a small child could guess what I am trying to tell you since god knows forever and you good for nothing guy can't even understand one damn thing"
"What have I done?? What am I not able to understand?? You tell me how this dress will fit you??"
"Ahhh Kim Taehyung I am gonna bang your head on the wall, can't you understand a simple thing, this dress is not for me, it's for our little baby, which is gonna come after 9 months stupid"
"Why the baby will come after 9 months??"
I looked at him as if he has come from a mental hospital.
I checked his temperature.
"Taehyung have you really banged your head somewhere while coming home??"
"No"
"TAEHYUNG I AM PREGNANT FOR GOD'S SAKE"
"HOW ARE YOU----
He stilled and then his eyes landed on my stomach. Ahh finally this duffer understood.
I huffed and again looked at him and all my anger melted. He had tears rolling down from his beautiful eyes. Seeing him crying like this, my tears automatically made their way down.
"I-i- am gon-na be be a fa-fa-ther"
I nodded and he looked at me with so much emotions swirling in them.
And then he hugged me tightly.
"Thank you YN, thank you so much baby"
I can feel his tears on my shoulder. We remain like that for sometime. And then I felt him moving down.
He bent on his knees and touched my stomach.
"Hey baby see I am your father my little one, daddy loves you so much"
Saying his he hugged my waist.
I smiled...

After 8 months-

At hospital
Taehyung pov-

"I WILL KILL YOU, IF YOU EVER DARE TO TOUCH ME AGAIN, DID YOU HEARD ME"
I flinched hearing her threats. Well it's already been 4 hours since she started getting pain. And she is cursing me non stop.
"Ok ok baby, I won't touch you"
I tried to calm her.
"YOU BETTER NOT, YOU MONSTER, MR KIM TAEHYUNG, OR ELSE I AM GONNA GIVE YOU  A DIVORCE, YOU BLOODY IDIOT"
My jaw dropped, she is not serious, right.
I heard my friends laughing at my back.
I scrawled at them.
"YN calm down baby"
"CALM DOWN MY FOOT, DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH ITS PAINING, I THINK I AM GONNA DIE, PROMISE ME YOU ARE GONNA TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILD, DON'T YOU DARE SCOLD THEM"
"Baby calm down, what the hell are you saying"
And then she started crying
"I-i lov-e you and I-i-i love our ba-by so much"
"I love you both more baby, soon our little one will be in your arms na"
She nodded...

After 5 hours-

YN's cries of pain pierced through my heart. I never want to see her in any pain. But she is so strong, I am proud of her. She endured so much pain and brought our little girl child into this world. I looked down at my wife and my child sleeping soundly and didn't even realise that I was crying. I love them to the moon. I will do everything to keep them happy and protected.

To be continued...