Episode 10- Scold or Care??

Jungkook Pov

Dad told me everything about how a senior police officer called him asking about me, THAT I GOT LOST WHILE FINDING A PARK🤯. Like seriously
YNnnnnnnn.
This girl will surely make us admit in a mental hospital VERY SOON and guess what my new friends will definitely join me there.

I told them about what YN did. And ofcourse, I expected this reaction from them. They bursted out in laughing.
Wow YN, you made me a piece of joke before them for the rest of my life.😣
Actually you made yourself a joke too.

By seeing my frustrated expression, everyone tried hard not laugh anymore apart from Vmin,
Ahh who can stop them??
They are literally rolling on the ground while holding their stomachs.

Ok fine it is actually very funny, I accept that. But it is embarrassing for me🤦🏻😖
I really want this earth to open up and swallow me along with YN. Because of what she did is beyond anyone could even think.

Oh God! Why I even told them about this?? Now I seriously regret my decision.

After waiting for almost 15 mins, a car pulled over in front of our house. And there she is looking really amused to see the bunch of people around me, I guess. But as soon as her eyes landed on me, her face became tensed ofcourse because I gave her one of my best glares. Like I am seriously very very very much angry on her. 😡😡

YN Pov

Finally the car stops infront of my house or I should say before an army. It feels like they are ready to beat me up. Oh God! What have I done now??
My eyes trailed back to kookie who is still glaring at me. I don't know why but I seriously don't want to get out of the car.

YN- hmm sir
I think we should go back🥺
Je-hyun- (😳frowned) whattt?? Why??
YN- 😰Sir, can't you see outside. They all are ready to kill me for God knows why.
Je-hyun- 😂well that's your headache now.
By the way don't call me if he actually kills you.
YN- Sir what are you saying??😰
(in mind🤔) How will I call him when I would be burried six feet deep??
Je-hyun- Ok ok leave all this. Let's go out.
YN- No no no way
I am not stepping down of this car😭
Other officers- ma'am please
We all are really tired now😥
YN- Ahhh noooo
Please😭
Je-hyun- YN, we all are here only. Don't worry. Nothing will happen to you.☺️
YN- Ooooo....kkkk... Fine😔

Author's pov
Jungkook (in mind😡)- what the hell is taking her so much time to get out the car??
Jimin- 🤭hey Jungkook stop looking at her like this.
Jungkook- Huh. What else can I do now??
Like it's more than 5 mins now.😠
And she is not even opening the gate.
Yoongi- Jungkook you are scaring her out with your looks
Jennie- Yes, it's really freaking creepy😖
Taehyung- Ya ya stop that😰
Jungkook- 🤷Ok ok fine.

Finally after another 5 mins, she steps down of the car...

But as soon as her foot touches the ground. Not even she knows what happened but in the next moment, she ran towards her kookie and hugged him so tightly like she will never let him go anywhere. Even she doesn't know what made her do that because just a few mins before she was so afraid to even step down of the car but now, she forgot everything around her, the people, the environment, the place. The only thing she remembers in this moment is her beloved brother, who in return hugged her so tightly like he wanted to protect her from every bad things around this world. Tears started rolling from both of their eyes, but they were tears of happiness, tears of their reunion, tears, which shows that both of them are safe.

Everyone around looked at them in awe even the police officers were happy to finally witness their reunion🥺. Lisa and Jennie's eyes were wet and on top of this, Huening Kai and soobin were literally crying😭😭seeing the love of a sister and a brother. While Vmin were still confused on how to react to this reunion??