Episode 27- Parents

YN Pov-

"Kookie, are you sure we are on time?? I guess we are early", I asked. "Come on YN, have patience and stop asking the same question", "and you stop answering the same thing", I said annoyingly. "Whatever", he said and rolled his eyes.

After waiting for more than one and half an hour, I could see two of the most important people of my life coming with a huge grin on their faces. I ran towards them and hugged the life out of them.
"Okay okay, now let us breathe honey", my mom said.
"No", I whined.
"Let them go YN", kookie said and finally I have to let them go. Then, they hugged Kookie and we all started walking towards the airport exit. I am so so so much happy today. These six days without them are like tortures for both of us and I am sure for them too. But finally, we all are together and that what matters the most.

Now we all are on the way to our home. And here I am actually annoying all of them by talking non-stop. We pulled into our colony and my eyes got widened to see all of our friends in front of our house with a huge grin on their faces.
What are they doing here?? Are they here to complain about me?? But I haven't done anything. Wait, is it some kind of prank or what?? Is kookie involved in it??

I was in my own thoughts, that I didn't even realise that my parents and kookie had already got down of the car.
Wow, nobody even bothered to tell me. Huff. I hopped down and started walking towards them.
As soon as we came close, all of a sudden my idiot friends jumped onto us. Now, what was that??

"How are you Uncle and Aunty??", Asked Soobin happily.
"We wanted to meet you two since so long", said Yeonjun with a huge smile.
"Ya aunty, you are so pretty", said Jiminie in his flirty tone. My mother blushed on his comment. WOW he didn't even spare my mother.
But what the hell is wrong with them?? Why they are behaving like this. I was still in the shock when I heard someone say, "Can you please close your mouth now?", I looked towards my left to see none other than the most annoying person on earth. I glared at him. "What??", He said innocently.
"Nothing", I said annoyingly.

"Okay okay Kids, now come inside, let me cook something for you all", my mother said. They all started jumping in happiness and almost ran towards our house while carrying my parents' suitcases.
And here I am still staring towards the now empty porch area with my wide eyes and mouth agape.
"Seriously Miss. Clumsy, are you planning to stand here for the whole day with that shocking face??", He said in amusement. "NO", I said bluntly. With this I started walking past him.
"Hey, are you mad at me??", he asked in confusion. What to tell him, I don't even know myself.
"Hmm no, it's nothing come on, everyone must be waiting for us", I said and we both headed inside.

Inside the house-

Here I am, sitting at the farthest cornor of the couch with an annoyed face because for the past half an hour, they all are busy in telling all the stupid things I did in these six days. Especially this Soobin, he is so so so much interested in telling them how clumsy and naive I am. He is surely enjoying this.
I will kill all of them one day. But, first I will kill this Soobin. I will strangle him to death or should I drown him in the nearby lake. Yes, that's a good idea, I guess.
Wait, I will Google it like 'how to give a painful death to your friend??'.

But here the most amazing part is that my parents are listening to them with so much interest. Like seriously, somebody come and tell them, that these idiots are not appreciating their daughter.
Oh God save me.

"And then, she bumped into one of our classmates and her reply was damn too good", continued Jiminie. Huh! Please someone stop him. They all will get me scolded today for sure.
"What happened??", Someone whispered in my ear,
"Can't you see your friend is hell bound on getting me scolded today", he started laughing hearing my reply.
"Ya stop laughing and stop him Kookie".
"No, I will not, because I am enjoying it", "what?? What's there to enjoy in this??", I asked.
"Your face", and with this he started laughing with his whole lungs out.
"Ahhhhhh I hate youuuu, go to hell", I said angrily and crossed my arms.
"Okay okay, I guess my daughter is angry now, you all should stop if you don't want to get beaten up by her", dad said while controlling his laughter.
"Dad, you too, ahhh I am going back to my room, don't you all dare to talk to me ever", I said while stomping my right leg and headed towards my room. I could hear my parents and friends calling me, but I ignored them.

6:00 PM-

Ufff I didn't even realise when I slept and that too for this long. I stretched my arms and stood up from my bed. I walked towards my room's window. And saw that Lisa was standing behind her window. "Hey YN, how are you", she said and glared at her. "I am not good", I said, still angry on what they all did. She laughed on seeing my angry face. "Awe YN, you look so cute with that angry pout, well I am sorry dude, now chill", "okay okay, I forgive you, but only you", "thanks, your honour", she said dramatically and I laughed seeing her antics. "Hey, we are going to mall tomorrow at 12, so be ready on time, I'll come to pick you up, okay", she said. "Okay", I said. "Okay then bye, I have to do my homework now", she said. "Ohh, I also have to complete my homework, bye then Lisa, meet you tomorrow", I said and she smiled. We both head back.

9:00 PM-

I saw the time and it's 9, my homework is finally complete. I stretched my arms and at the same time mom called me for dinner. Wow, finally my mom's hand made food. I ran towards the kitchen and back hugged her.
"I missed you, missed you, missed you so so so much Mom and especially your delicious foods, you know what, Kookie is so pathetic in cooking", I started complaining about Kookie and she started laughing.
"Ya stop complaining about me, you little brat", said Kookie angrily. I stick out my tongue, mocking him. Seeing our cute little fight, our parents started laughing. And we both also join them.
After my mother set the food on the table, we all settled in. "Wow mom, these look damn to good", I said. "So what we all are waiting for, let's dig in", dad said happily and both Kookie and I jumped on the food.

After taking the first bite, I moaned in happiness. "I missed it so much", I said.
"Ya me too", kookie said.
"Well, I am glad, we both are very sorry to leave you two on your own", mom said in a sad voice.
"Oh come on mom, we were fine, look", I said to cheer her up.
"Yes yes, everything was fine, well I doubt it in YN's case though", kookie said trying to control his laughter.
"Stop it Kookie",
"okay okay, you two stop fighting and finish your food", mom said and we both said okay.

After having our dinner, we all settled in the living room to watch our favorite comedy show. And then I remember to inform them about our Sunday plan.
"Hmm I have to tell you or should I say wanna ask you all that can me and my friends, go to the nearby mall tomorrow??", "mall??", Kookie asked.
"Hmm, yes for some shopping", I said happily.
"Wow, what a great piece of information??", He said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes. "Okay, you can go, but be safe", mom said and I jumped in excitement.
"Okay then, I am going to sleep, bye", I said while hugging them all.
And headed towards my room. I put on an alarm because I seriously don't believe myself hmm nor the alarm though, but whatever. I changed into my nightwear and hopped onto the bed. I am really excited for tomorrow's get together.
And with this I drifted to a peaceful sleep...

To be continued...