Episode 47- Reunite...

YN pov-

Tears were dropping continuously from my eyes, listening to the harsh truth and reality of his life. He has suffered so much mentally. And that too by his own father. That's why he's so insecure. About him, about us.
"Taehyung why your mother never stopped him"
"Even if she did, he never listened, at one point I use to blame her too, but then I realised that if my father could beat me like that then maybe he could beat her too, I thought maybe she is also afraid of him that's why she didn't come in between us. So I stopped blaming her".
"I can't imagine what have you gone through, I thought you have a happy family, your father was so friendly when we came for dinner".
He chuckled humourlessly
"He is always like that in front of others, sometimes I use to think he's bipolar"
After that we sat in silence for sometime.
"Tae, do you hate your father?"
He looked at me and shook his head.
"Even though he was never a good father to me, I really can't hate him afterall he's my father, but I can't say that I love him too"
I nodded.
"But you could have atleast called me or anyone of us, why you just became so isolated"
"I-i- thought we will become too much attached then we already were. When I first started having feelings for you, I never even thought of leaving, but I guess my father had different plans"
I blushed listening to him having feelings for him, even though he didn't said those three magical words.
"Well then what happened all of sudden that you decided to tell me your story"
He again looked at me
"I don't wanna run anymore especially when I thought you were slipping from my hands forever"
"How so??"
His jaw clenched
"That John, he was trying to take you away from me"
Listening to his reply I burst out laughing.
"Why the hell are you laughing??"
"Oh god Tae you are such a duffer"
Now, he is literally fuming in anger, smoke can be seen coming through his ears.
He roared at me.
"Ahhh YN I am telling you stop laughing or you would regret it"
I laughed more
But just the next second my eyes popped out.
He slammed his lips on mine and started kissing me with so much anger. But I smiled and pulled him closer.
After sometime he broke the kiss.
I smiled
"Why the hell are you smiling now??"
I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I am smiling at your sillyness Duffer"
He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Uff Tae, John is already married and is gonna be a father, he has always considered me as his little sister"
Now his eyes are wide.
I laughed looking at his face
"You are such a cutie" I said and pinched his cheeks.
He made a disgusted face
"Eww I am not cute, I am sexy and handsome baby"
"Really, then why are you blushing??"
I wiggled my eyebrows and he narrowed his eyes.
But after sometime. We both started leaning towards each other and in a second, our lips touched and we started kissing passionately. He slowly pushed me on the ground and hovered over me. We continued to suck each other's lips. When I felt out of breath, I pushed him slightly but that doesn't stop him. He started kissing my jaw and then my neck. I was a moaning mess. After sometime, he finally left me, we both were breathing hard. My eyes were closed.
"Open you eyes baby"
I slowly opened my eyes and looked straight into his beautiful mesmerizing eyes. I smiled when I saw him smiling looking at me with adoration. But his next words took my breath away.

"I LOVE YOU MISS CLUMSY"

Finally he said those words, i didn't realise when tear by tear started falling from my eyes.
"I-i love you too Tae"
He smiled and joined our forehead.
We were smiling like crazy.
After sometime we both sat up and he took my hand and placed a delicate kiss on the back.
"I am sorry for hurting you"
"Well I am not the only one you hurt, our friends are also deeply hurt Taehyung especially Jiminie"
He took a deep breath and looked down.
"You are right, I have to apologise to everyone especially my soulmate"
I smiled and try to make the environment lighter
"Well you are lucky I haven't told them yet that I finally found you, otherwise you would have been six feet deep"
He chuckled and shook his head.
"Oh God I love you so much"
Saying this he hugged me tightly.

 "Oh God I love you so much"Saying this he hugged me tightly

Finally I got reunited with my Tae...

To be continued...