Episode 48- Will you marry me??

After 6 months
YN pov-

After he told me the truth, he apologized to everyone, and ofcourse they didn't left him that easily. So after getting beaten up black and blue, they finally forgave him.
Well only two months are left before I have to go back to Seoul. Honestly, I don't wanna go. Tae has asked me to join his company but I don't wanna take advantage of being his girlfriend. Ya you guessed it right. He asked me to be his girlfriend after he apologized to everyone. And ofcourse he doesn't gave me any other option than a big YES. He even apologized to John and guess what John has been blessed with two cute little munchkins, two little girls. They were so cute.

Well, today is a holiday and right now I am trying to make some breakfast but this boyfriend of mine is not letting me do it.
"Taehyung leave me, I am not able to concentrate"
But he just hummed and continued kissing my neck.
Ahhh this man.
"Taehyung leave me this instant or I am gonna burn your nose"
He whined like a kid.
"But you do your work and I am doing mine"
I turned around and put my hands on my hips
"How the hell kissing me your work??"
He shrugged and rounded his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
"Now shut up and kiss me"
I gasped and shook my head.
He shrugged
"Ok, atleast I asked you for a head start"
And with this he slammed his lips on mine.
Oh god this boy...

After 1 month-
YN pov-

Today my Tae has asked me out for a date. He gave me a beautiful off shoulder gown and told me to be ready by 7 pm.
Exactly at 7, the doorbell ranged, I carefully walked down and opened the door.
He was standing there with his charming smile. He took my hand and placed a warm kiss on the back.
"You are looking breathtaking baby"
I blushed
"You are also looking dashing Tae"
He smiled and took me down and into his car. Then he blindfolded me.
"What is it for??"
"Don't worry sweetheart, you are safe with me"
"I know, but you are killing me with this suspense"
He just chuckled and adjoined our fingers.

After driving for 40 mins I guess, the car finally stopped and he took me out.
"Can I remove it now??"
"Have patience darling"
Huff

We walked for sometime, and then stopped, he took out my blindfold and told me to open by eyes. I opened my eyes slowly and it got widened immediately. We are at a beach, which is surrounded by beautiful lights, in the middle there is a table with two chairs. I turned towards him to ask about what this is all about, when I saw him sitting on one of his knee and holding a beautiful blue diamond studded ring in his hand. I was speechless. Is it what I am thinking. He was looking at me with so much love.

"YN, you took my heart away ever since I first  saw you carrying that heavy vase

"YN, you took my heart away ever since I first  saw you carrying that heavy vase. I was mesmerized by your beauty, by your cuteness, by your sassy attitude, by your glares, by everything you do. When everyone thought to hate me after what I did, you chose to be with me, to make me realise that I am not alone, you silently listened about my broken childhood and my broken self. You let me pour my problems to you. You make me understand that I am not alone anymore. You are my life, my love, my everything and now I want you to be my wife, the mother of my children. I really really love you YN" he took a breath and finally said those words...

"WILL YOU MARRY YOUR TAE??"

I was smiling and crying at the same time. I felt overwhelmed right now. My Tae wants to marry me.

"YNa say something na my knees are paining"

I laughed and dropped to my knees.

"Do I have a option Mr. Kim Taehyung??"
"Absolutely not"
I smiled and finally said
"Yes Tae I will marry you"
He smiled and made me wear the ring. We both stood up and hugged each other tightly. Finally I am gonna be the wife of my Tae. He will be mine and I'll be his forever...

To be continued...