Episode 29- Victoria Secret ❣️😂

"YN, can you please close your mouth, they are literally hanging on the damn floor", said Lisa, "and also your eyes, they are widened like saucers", whispered Jisoo.
I quickly closed my mouth and inhaled a deep breath. I really need to calm down.
Ahhhhh, but how can I calm down dammit. I am literally standing in Victoria secret which is completely covered with sexy lingerie and thongs. I mean does such clothing even exist?? OfCourse, they did, you are having live demo YN. I want to run away to home and hide under my blanket. Oh God, for what you are punishing me like this.

"YN, are you done, talking with yourself, come on dude, shop yourself", said Rose.
"Hmm ya I guess", I said and they literally dragged me to the sections consisted of lace bras and panties. I mean seriously what the hell is this. I quickly covered my eyes as if I saw someone wearing them in front of me. Oh God just swallow me whole. And to make the matter worst, here comes the person I least expected. I mean why, God why me only. I didn't even turn to greet that duffer and hide behind a mannequin, wearing God knows what, honestly nothing, almost nothing. Shut up YN and concentrate. What is he doing here anyway?

"What are you guys doing here?", he asked. Huh, someone ask him, what the hell he is doing in a lingerie store. FOR GOD SAKE.
"First, tell us what you are doing here Taehyung?", Rose asked. "Oh, this good for nothing cousin sister of mine dragged me here", he replied smacking the head of a girl, probably our age only. "Hey, stop that you idiot." that girl said. Tae rolled his eyes and said "whatever". He definitely doesn't want to be here. I mean who in his right mind wants to be here in an embarrassing shop. "Guys where is YN?", asked Jennie. Oh, how much I want to kill her right now. Can't she forget about me for some time. But I wonder why this duffer suddenly become so attentive and who is he searching for all of a sudden?

Why are they all searching for me like I am a  5-year-old kid? In all this search engine, I didn't even notice that I was literally hanging on this mannequin because of which when someone called me from behind, I shrieked and pushed the mannequin and it ended up on the damn floor, luckily that person saved me from falling right on my face. "Hey, are you okay?", asked that duffer.  Before I could reply, someone shouted from the back of the store. I looked back with wide eyes and grabbed his hand and ran from there while shouting, "guys let's leave before we get in trouble". "OH GOD YN", Rose shouted, and we all ran from there towards the main exit gate of the mall.

Once we all are out, I exhaled a long breath. Huff that was close. I turned around just to find my friends glaring at me. "What?", I asked innocently. "You know what I am leaving", said Jennie angrily and huffing, she started walking leaving me with my mouth hanging so wide open. "Me too", said Rose. Followed by Lisa and Jisoo.

What the hell just happened??

"Wow", that unknown girl said. While this duffer is shaking his head with an amused expression. "Well, don't worry Lily, its common if you travel with miss clumsy", he said while smirking.

"Loo..okk I..iit wa..s n..ot my..my fa..ult", why the hell am I shuttering. Oh god just swallow me whole. "Ahh I see". Shit he is still smirking. I soo badly wanna smack his head.
I was busy glaring at him, when I noticed that girl was stretched out her hand towards me and was smiling sweetly. Aww she is cute.
We shaked our hands and I got to know that now she will be studying in out school only. I would love to make her my friend.

"Lily, let's go home, far away from this monkey", I said and grabbed her hand. "Yes, absolutely". With this we started walking leaving that duffer with wide eyes. 🤭
Cutie...
Wait what?? Am I completely gone mad.

To be continued...