ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❛ 019 ❜ 𝘋𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘠 𝘍𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘚 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘌...𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

❝ daisy fears for her life

❝ daisy fears for her life...again ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

THEY RAN like hell. it didn't take long before cerberus caught up to them, snatching grover into one of his mouths.

annabeth pointed to her right and screamed "that way!" they ran in that direction, abruptly causing cerberus to fall to a stop.

annabeth, percy, and daisy all stopped after they heard cerberus stumble. percy uncapped riptide and stepped closer to daisy. cerberus was growling until his heads caught a smell of a certain demigod.

cerberus stopped his growling the moment daisy caught up to his senses. the three demigods all gave the hellhound a strange look. the fog cleared up and they saw cerberus sit down in front of them.

daisy noticed the three pairs of eyes on her and stepped forward hesitantly. percy grabbed her arm before she got too far, "what are you doing?"

"he might like me, like you said im basically underworld royalty" she shrugged with a whisper. percy reluctantly let go of her arm and let her step forward

cerberus leaned toward the girl, one of his three heads sniffing her hand and happily nudged against her. daisy smiled, reaching up and scratching against his fur. hearing a small voice she remembered how grover was...still in his mouth.

"cerberus. let him go" daisy spoke, the head holding him looked down at her and slowly laid down, opening and letting grover slide out. the satyr laid on the ground for a moment and heaved. daisy rushed to his side, holding her hand out and grover shook his head

"i'm covered in saliva right now, i wouldn't"

daisy nodded and looked back toward the other two behind her. grover got up and muttered something about a bad dog and walked back over to the other demigods. she turned to cerberus and sighed "lay down, go to sleep" and the rottweiler-lookalike listened.

"guys he can't listen to me forever" daisy called out

"can you fly us up there with your shoes?" percy turned to grover

"you can do it!" they heard daisy "one at a time, take percy then annabeth"

daisy had heard their voices and the quiet flapping of the winged shoes. she turned around and walked away from the sleeping dog. she got far enough away that cerberus couldn't smell her anymore and stirred, slowly waking up. daisy didn't notice the hellhound waking up, but as percy and the other two friends watched the girl from atop the gate they noticed.