ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❛ - ❜ 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

❝ prologue ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

❝ prologue ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

DAISY-BELLE FENLON was very lucky to be alive.

much like the children of the big three, being a child of persephone was the most rare camp-halfblood has ever seen.

since her children were demigods, it was obvious she was sleeping with mortals, which hades didn't like. he hated the fact that his wife would cheat on him, much less have another man's child. in the past, any of her children were the number one priority of hades' list. so, as you can guess, the very few children she ended up having had turned into zero.

then centuries later, unknowing to hades, there was one, the only one.

specifically, the only one to ever live past 5 years old.

she was lucky and unexpected. even more so, that when daisy arrived at camp half-blood and persephone had claimed her as her daughter, there was no cabin for her. so she had to stay in hades' cabin since it was the closest to her mother.

daisy had grown up in washington near the canadian border, so she felt completely at home at camp half-blood. because of obvious reasons, she was at camp full time. despite her dad nolan's pleas to chiron, she had no choice.

it was just too dangerous.

but once percy jackson shows up, it seems like all chiron said had been thrown out the window. because after he shows up, daisy gets offered to go on a quest.

which she happily accepts because she wants to help him. he's been through so much so why shouldn't she be nice to him?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

╰☆☆ meira's notes! ☆☆╮

percybelle is already my favorite thing ever.