ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❛ 005 ❜ 𝘋𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘠 𝘛𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘚 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘊𝘠 𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚

❝ daisy tells percy very personal things ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PERSEPHONE WAS a very loving mother to have. when daisy arrived at camp it only took a few hours before she was claimed. being claimed by persephone was a once in a lifetime thing to see, and it was very beautiful.

seven-year-old daisy had been chatting with an older apollo boy when a pink daisy appeared over her head, blossoming further into a pomegranate before turning into flames that spit out petals over her small body.

now, laying by the water with a flower crown on her head she took deep breaths in with her eyes closed. she was in love with flowers and nature, just a perk of her mother.

percy on the other hand, sure he had liked a few flowers but he never really paid attention to them. but when he saw daisy lying on the sand with the crown on her head he decided he would for sure pay more attention to flowers.

he took careful steps, making sure not to scare her since her eyes were closed. the girl smiled, opening one of her eyes at him

"can't sleep in your shiny new cabin?" she teased, sitting up and brushing her arms free of pebbles and sand

"not exactly" percy shrugged. he looked around and decided to sit down in front of her "it's quiet and empty"

"that's how i felt when i got claimed" she offered, staring out at the water with a frown "i don't really even have my own cabin"

"why not?" he asked, taking note of her face as she looked out

"persephone doesn't actually have a cabin here" daisy shrugged "she's never really had any kids, hades doesn't allow it"

"so your stuck in his cabin?" percy said, confused. he saw her nod and sigh, looking down at her shoes

"it's not the worst i guess" the girl laughed, "it always stays warm and i don't have to worry about sharing with anyone anytime soon. and when i moved in the inside changed a bit"

"i guess that's better"

it was an awkward conversation. they both knew it, but they didn't care. they didn't know each other well, and they were only 12 so almost every conversation would be awkward. while their voices stopped, causing a pause in the conversation, the wind seemed to pick up slightly and the sea started to hit the shore a little rougher.