ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❛ 022 ❜ 𝘋𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘠 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘎𝘐𝘍𝘛

❝ daisy becomes the greatest gift ❞ ✧ ೃ༄(yes paul rudd is nolan)

(yes paul rudd is nolan)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝘕𝘖𝘓𝘈𝘕 𝘍𝘌𝘕𝘓𝘖𝘕 was an astounding first-time father. after a month of daisy being alive, persephone had explained to him that since summer was over, she had to return to the underworld. nolan was reluctant to just let her go. this was the woman of his dreams and eventually he let her go without a fight.

that's why he had taught daisy to not let the people she loved out of her life without a fight. daisy would be stronger than he was, getting the love she deserved and taking no shit from anyone.

daisy's first birthday was difficult.

nolan had awoken to the sound of cries from across the hall. rubbing his eyes he immediately sat up and rushed to his daughter's aid. stepping into the pink and purple nursery he grinned, listening to daisy's cries stop as soon as she saw him

"why hello there pretty girl" he leaned over her cradle, listening to his daughter babble as she reached her arms up.

resting her on his hip he walked out of her bright room and into the hallway. just like every morning, the man stopped in front of the portrait of persephone that he had painted, raising his daughter up to her face

"say hi to mommy" he told her, daisy responding in her baby talk and grabby hands at the canvas. he smiled, pulling her back to his hip and looking at the portrait softly, "i love you sunshine" he muttered.

nolan had only two expectations for his daughter when she grew up. 1) she would grow up knowing her mother's face and how much she cared for her, and 2) she would find a boy who would love her as much as he loved her mom.

we accept the love we think we deserve. that's what he always told himself, and soon would be telling daisy.

setting her down on the floor he smiled, grabbing the knob on the stereo on the island and turning it. the fleetwood mac cd from the other night started over softly, just loud enough that it echoed through the kitchen.

nolan was a big dancer, having grown up with a sister that did countless amounts of dance classes. he was also a big musical person, constantly singing or playing any sort of music for daisy. he was a caring dad, telling her stories he knew would help her in the future. specifically greek mythology and legends.