ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❛ 017 ❜ 𝘋𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘠 𝘍𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘚 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘊𝘠'𝘚 𝘍𝘜𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘚𝘌

❝ daisy fears for percy's future license ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

WHEN DAISY ran off, she ran into an invisible annabeth. like, literally ran into her. the girl had fallen to the floor with a groan

she had explained her plan and daisy went along with it, waiting by glass doors for annabeth to get back. when she did, about 30 seconds later percy ran up to them.

"we have a huge problem" he huffed, grabbing onto daisy's shoulder to balance himself. the girls looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "i know it seems like we've only been here for like 20 minutes, but it's already thursday. we've been here for days. time moves differently here. faster. every second in here is like minutes outside"

"hermes let us sit at that table the whole time, knowing the clock was running out on our quest" annabeth tilted her head. daisy and percy both nodded, "then i feel a lot better about having stolen his keys."

"exactly. wait huh" daisy held her hand out in front of percy, which caused him to shut his mouth with a sigh. annabeth smiled, holding them up. "got invisible. picked his pocket"

"you picked hermes's pocket?" percy questioned

"she's multi-talented" daisy shrugged "now, we just have to find his car"

"it'll instantly transport us anywhere we wanna go. we still have time to finish this quest before the solstice, if we hurry." annabeth said

"hermes told me something else. the reason we can't feel time passing is because of the lotus fruit"

"we didn't eat any lotus fruit" annabeth shook her head

it's in the air, daisy.

"they pump it through the vents. we're breathing it in" daisy repeated what the voice told her. "it makes us forget"

"hermes reminded me there was something we needed to do before we could leave" percy sighed. the three thought for a second before annabeth spoke up. "grover"

"who's grover?" percy asked

"what?" daisy turned her attention to him. "why don't you remember" she muttered

annabeth nodded toward the escalator. the three looked over and saw a satyr that definitely wasn't grover riding down. "grover" percy nodded

"i remember grover. man, grover got really old" percy tilted his head to the left "how long have we been here?"

annabeth shook her head "hey!" she yelled, stepping forward quickly. daisy and percy shared glances and followed after her. as they reached the satyr annabeth spoke again. "we're looking for our friend, a satyr. have you seen him?"