Eleven

Lilly Russo pov

"S - stop! Stop! Please stop!" I shout giggling as Luca tickles me.

"Say you're sorry!" Luca shouts still ticking me.

"Ok wait!" I shout as he stops ticking me. 

I smirk and shout. "Never!"

He begins to tickle me more as I laugh.

"Let the poor girl breathe." Bella says, Luca signs but stops. Sitting up I take deep breaths.

I giggle as I look at Luca to see him glaring at me.

Ryan comes in, his eyebrows scrunched as he looks at me and Luca. "What happened?" He questions.

"Lilly ate my food!" Luca shouts.

My eyes widen. "No! I - I mean yes but it was just there on the plate asking for me to eat it!" I shout defending myself.

Ryan chuckles sitting down next to me.

"Meanie." I hear Luca whisper.

"That's it." I whisper, getting up.

Luca gets up. "What are you gonna do about it little girl." Luca says, 'little girl.' he says it is slower and darker.

My eyes widen. "I'ma eat all your food." I shout, his eyes widen. Turning around I try to run. Keyword; run.

My eyes widened as I was being lifted.

I'm thrown on the couch and I burst out giggling as Luca tickles me.

"O - oh ok. M - me sorry!" I shout giggling. Luca stops and sits down as I laugh.

Sitting up straight I fix my outfit.

"Welp it's time to go to work." Bella says as I nod.

"I'm coming!" Luca shouts.

"No!" Bella yells poiting her finger at Luca.

"If you go and wanna eat something, you have to pay." Bella says.

Luca looks at her slowly his hand goes to his heart. "I thought you loved me." He says sad.

Bella looks at him with an eyebrow raised. "Who lied to you?" She whispers.

Luca dramaticly gasp his mouth covering his mouth. "You hoe!" He shouts.

"What does hoe mean?" I questioned.

I watch ceriously as Bella Ryan, Axel and Jake glare at Luca.

"That's a no no word." Jake says as I gasp.

"Luca!" I shout glaring at him.

"Come on, love." Bella says as grabs my hand and we walk away.

Grabbing my mini backpack we walk out the door.

"Wait where coming!" Axel shouts as I giggle, the rest behind us.

/ / /

Finally arriving 'home' from work. I past the front door only for me to be thrown on the floor and the door slammed closed.

Looking up I see my mother. Her eyes filled with anger and disgust.

Was I that bad? I thought.

"Where have you been?" She asked me.

"I - I was out for work." I stutter looking down not daring to look at her in the eyes.

She scoffs. "Work? So you've been at work for two WHOLE DAYS!" She shouts causing me to flinch.

"N - no, I was at my friend's for a bit. I - I'm sorry." I say my chin wobbling.

"Useless. USELESS!" She shouts getting a chair near by and throws it.

Teas fall down my cheeks.

"I knew it. I KNEW IT!" She shouts once again looking at me her body shaking with anger.

"I should've - I just should've killed you!" She says pacing around back and forth.

That sentence breaks my heart. I should be used to it, but no, it hurts me alot.

She spins on her hill looking at me.

"Your father is one lucky bastard. I'd do anything to be in his place just to get away from you." She says, disgust spits out of her mouth as she looks at me

She looks around. Once again she begins to throw things around screaming.

I cry. I find it stupid and pathic, but it's the only thing I can or could ever do.

So I'm sitting down on the floor crying.

"YOU ARE SO USELESS! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" She shouts throwing stuff, covering my ears, I take deep breaths.

She doesn't hate me. She's just mad. I thought, but it's a lie. I'm just telling myself a lie, because she does hate me. I don't know why, but she does.

A pierce scream comes out of back of my throat as I scream.

I look at the floor by me. In front of me is glass, slowly touching my head i look at my fingers.

Blood.

"Pick up the glass." She says looking at me.

She threw glass at me.

Getting up to go get the broom she stops me.

"With your hands. On your knees." She says smiling wickily and slowly.

Getting on my knees, sniffles come out.

"Grab the glass, don't pick it up carefully." She orders.

Taking a deep breath. I grab my right hand, picking as much as glass as I can at once.

I cry feeling the glass go inside my skin.

/ / /

Knocking on the door in front of me, i keep my head low.

The door opens.

"Lilly?"

Sorry for the late update but here you guys go my sweets.

Who do you think it is she went to?

How much do you hate her mother to a 10?

Counted words: 85