Eight

Lilly Russo pov

Looking at my outfit I smile looking at myself in the mirror.

I'm wearing my hair up in a poneytail. I have light blue shorts under the shorts their is some white fabric. A cute light pink top, in the middle their is a small heart. Under the heart their is a darker small bow. My shoes are bow accents Sakura pink hight block heel shoes.

( On top the outfit is their )

Getting my backpack and stuff, I leave the house and walk to school.

Twenty minutes later I arrive. Walking into the building I see my friends by the lockers.

I walk to them.

"Hello!" Bella says smiling.

"Hi!" I say giggling as Bella hugs me.

"Hey...thank you for helping out Ryan." Jake says as I smile.

"No worries! He helped me out too anyways." I say as Ryan looks at me confused.

"How?" Bella ask.

"He got me out of that party." I say as she nods understanding.

The bell rings telling us to get to our first class.

We all walk to Math considering we all have the same class together.

As I sit down I sigh. I begin to start putting my materials ready.

The teacher comes in, waits for everyone to get their stuff and starts to talk.

/ / /

I sigh walking to the cafeteria, Ryan by my side as we bumped into the hall.

Arrive at the cafeteria we get our food and go to the table with the others.

The doors open reavling the jocks and the cheerleaders.

"Ugh." Bella says looking at them with a disgust look.

One of the girls come towards us she looks at them with disgust, she then turns to me and smiles.

"Hi! I'm Camilla!" She says, as I look concern. She has a very high pitch voice.

"Anyways you should really hang out with me and my friends." She says, she then looks at my outfit.

"You look like a kid but it's ok, well fix that." She says, her hands gestures at my outfit, I look down frowing.

Do I really look like a kid?

"I'm good." I say not even looking at her.

"Really?! Your parents own clubs restaurant's, and hotels. You could wear expensive dresses and clothes. But instead your friends with these poor kids and dress like a baby." Camilla says as I eye her up and down.

"At least I don't look like a walking slut." I mutter, people gasp.

Opps, I might have said that too loud. Oh well, I'll get over it.

I look at Camilla to see her looking at me with anger.

"She said she doesn't wanna be with you and your friends. I mean who would want to, you're all walking whores." Ryan says as I look at him. Bella wraps a arm around me.

"It's ok." She whispers as I nod.

Camilla looks at me and walks away, her hells clicking a bet to loud.

I get my strawberry and pop it in my mouth, as I giggle.

I love strawberries.

"You're so cute." Bella says as I blush.

"Do you guys...maybe wanna come to my house." Luca ask looking down.

My eyes lit up at his question.

"Sure!" I shout as I get anothor strawberry and putting it in my mouth.

Luca laughs as I smile.

"Ah and I got snacks!" He shouts as I smile.

"I'll bring more!" I say clapping happily as Luca smiles.

I giggle seeing everyone smile.

/ / /

I smile dropping the snacks on Lucas bed.

"Ok! I knew you said you'd bring snacks but I didn't think you'd bring that much." Axel shouts as Luca and Jake look at it like their in love.

"I can take them back." I joke.

"NOOOOO!" Luca and Jake shout as my eyes widen, they all get on top of the bed and...protect it. Well protect the snacks?

"These stay here." Jake says as Luca nods his head rapidly.

"Ok..." I say looking at them weird.

"But thank you." Luca says smiling as he lets off the bed as I giggle.

"You're welcome!" I say.

"How's Rose?" I ask.

"She's ok, Joise got her bows." He says as I nod smiling.

The door opened reavling a woman, her eyes widen as she looks at us.

"Ah hi." She says smiling.

"Mama, this is Lilly she's our new friend." Luca says.

"Lilly that's my ma, her name is Melanie." Luca says eating chips.

"I don't know how you don't get fat." Melanie says as I giggle, she then looks at me.

"Well it's nice to meet you Lilly. Ah if you kids need anything feel free to ask." Melanie says as we nod and thank her.

"You guys can stay a night." Luca says.

I pull out pj's and extra clothes so change for school and a extra toothbrush.

They looks at me with a eyebrow raised as I smile blushing.

"I always bring pjs and extra clothes...you never know what happens." I say.

We then bust out in laughter.

Another chapter! Here you guys go and thank you guys for all reading I appreciate you all.

How's your day?

Are you guys liking it?

Counted words: 869