Seven

Ryan De Luca

"Hello mamá." I say looking at my mom as I holding my little sister, Josie in my arms.

My ma looks at me with a smile.

"Hello." She says sitting down sighing, I look to see papers on the table. Putting down Josie I was towards the table getting the paper.

I sigh looking at the house rent. Out house is not good looking on the inside or in the out, it's the same with Axel Bella and Luca Jake.

We all have trouble paying rent, but we try.

I've tried to get a job but my mom said not to worry about it, I've tried to find jobs but it's hard considering I'm 16. My father left us before I was even born, and I hated him. He didn't leave us anything.

I smile looking at my ma. "Don't worry ma, I'll try to find some money." I say as she speaks. "Don't worry about it honey."

Realization hits me. "I'll be back." I say as ma nods.

I leave walking out the house I get on my motorcycle and sped off.

We all have mortocyles.

About thirty minutes I arrive, I park and climb off and going to the mansion.

Getting on a black mask, I run towards the back.

Climbing over the wall and jumping down I land on the grass.

Every year rich people have a party.

Taking off the mask I fix my suit, I quickly go in normally as the back doors are open.

Walking the mansion I see people laughing talking sipping expensive champagne, and talking.

Going up the stairs I make sure no ones around and go through all the doors.

I put on gloves. Going each room, looking closing the doors opening going through dressers.

Going into one room I go to the closet, I smile seeing expensive jewelry watches, purces, suits. A few paintings are hanged on the wall and I'm sure they are from famous artist and worth a lot, sadly I cannot take it since they're big.

I look at the jewelry before I can quickly grab more I freeze looking at beautiful grey eyes.

Lilly.

Looking at her my breath hitches, she's truly beautiful.

I sigh putting the necklace down.

I look back at Lilly, her pink tight dress showing her curves perfectly.

She slowly walks towrds me, looking at the jewelry on the shelf.

She reaches for a pair of earrings, then looks back at me.

Her eyes soften. "It's ok, I won't tell. Take these once, they're worth more. Plus they're not Gigi's favorite, she wouldn't even notice if they're gone." She says handing me the earrings. The earrings are - I've never seen them.

"There worth about fivty seven - point - four million." Lilly says pasuing as my breath hitches.

"What are they called?" I ask looking at them.

One pair of earring is blue and the other pink.

"Apollo and Artemis after the Greek gods." She says.

" She says