Nine

Lilly Russo pov

Anothor day, anothor school day.

Where all currently at lunch.

Ryan sits besides me as I eat oranges.

I gasp as Ryan snaches a orange from me, I look at him to see him smirking.

I look at his plate to see an orange not pealed or touched. "You have a orange already." I say crunching my eyebrows.

"Yea but it's not pealed, I'm also lazy to peal it myself." He says as I give him mine and I grab his, before I can peal It I freeze.

"I'll let you have mine but this is for me. Ok? You can't get it." I say as he nods.

I then smile pealing the orange. Their where only two pieces left, I get anothor full orange to myself! Also he cannot have any!

Once I'm done pealing it I break a piece popping it in my mouth smiling.

"I see what you did there." Luca mouth's as I giggle.

Ryan sighs. "I want more orange." He says, his eyes then land on my orange that's placed in my hands. My eyes widen.

"N - no! You said I could have this and you c - can't get any!" I say as Ryan sigh's.

"Fine." He says frowing.

Feeling bad I slowly hand him one, he looks at me smiling.

"Only one." I mutter he grabs it smiling as he pops it in his mouth.

I snicker. "Big baby." I say whispering the others laugh as Ryan looks at me.

I smile inoccently as he laughs, I let out a giggle.

"Lilly?" I hear a voice, I look up to see one of the jocks.

He's he's...I don't who he is.

"Hi?" I say making it sound like a question.

"I was wondering if you wanted to...hang out with me?" He questions nervously.

"You have your friends to hang out with you." I say smiling, Bella laughs.

"Excuse me?" Whatever his name is says.

"What's your name?" I ask confused looking at him.

The cheerleaders gasp along with everyone in the cafeteria.

What's wrong?

"I'm Jackson, the caption of the football team. Y'know the one all the girls want." He says smirking looking at me.

"Oh, well ok bye." I say as I look at him but he doesn't leave.

"Y'kown girls would kill to go out with me." He says as I smile looking at him up and down.

Why are they all falling for him? I don't know.

"Well I'd rather kill myself then go out with you. I also don't care who you are." I say smiling as I eat anothor orange.

People gasp, so dramatic.

His eyes darken with anger, he then storm's off, slamming the doors open then slamm - ing them closed.

I turn towards the others giggling. "Well he's sensitive,  me too." I say frowing at the end of my sentence.

/ / /

"Bye." We all say to each other as we walk out separate ways.

"Lilly!" I hear a familiar voice, I turn back to see Ryan jogging towards me.

"Hi." I say as he's two inches away from me.

He scratches the back of his neck nervously as he smiles.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out." He says.

I don't wanna go home. "Sure. C - can I go to your house now? So then I can see Joise and Rose. Ah then later we can hang out." I say as he nods smiling.

We then walk together to his house.

Arriving Ryan goes towards the door pulling out his keys and unlocking the door. He steps aside and he gestures for me to go in. Once I'm in the closes the door and locks it.

"Lilly!" Mariah, Ryan's mom greets me smiling.

"Hi!" I giggle. She looks at me with adoration.

"How was school?" She ask as I smile.

No ones ever asked me about my day.

"Good." Me and Ryan both say.

"Are you hungry or dirsty?" Mariah ask as I shake my head no, she nods smiling.

"Well then I'm going to go sleep. I've been cleaning all day." She says smiling as we both nod.

She walks away soon disappearing into the halls.

"Come, Joise should be in her room." Ryan says as I nod following him.

As we arrive at Joises room, he opened the door.

In the room is Joise playing with Rose.

As the door creaks, Josie looks towards us smiling.

"Lilly!" She shouts getting up and hugging me, I hug her back smiling.

She breaks the hug smiling.

"I miss you, heck even Ryan misses you. He wouldn't stop talking about you!" She says, Ryan clears his throat as I look at him.

"I - I - I'll show you my room." He says as I nod, I then follow him.

He opens the door, I walk in looking around. A bed in the middle. On the right their is a desk and a chair the table is white, their are pens papers and a lamb on it.

"Sorry it's a bet messy." He says as I giggle.

"It's ok." I say as he smiles shly.

Cute.

/ / /

"Look!" I shout as I point at the shy, the sunset it's beautiful.

We're at the park, the park is actually very cool and pretty.

Where sitting by the water on a bench.

"Why did you want to hang out with me?" I questioned suddenly cerious.

Ryan look at me sighing. "I want to say thank you for helping me out at the party when - y'know. Sooo...I'll be taking you to a store I found not too long ago. They sell bears and stuffed animals. You can get some - I'll pay of course as a thank you." He says as my eyes widen I smile jumping into his arms hugging him.

"Thank you, thank you! But I think I have enough." I giggle.

Ryan smiles looking at him, I then realize that I'm on his lap, our faces close to each other.

I get up only to be pushed back on his lab. I look at Ryan my eyes widen, he wraps his arms around my waist.

He leans in placing a kiss on my forehead. His fingers trace on my cheeks, he then slowly pushes a strand of my hair behind my ears.

"Beautiful." He says looking at me as I blush.

"Come!" I say grabbing his hand and walking him to a store.

Smiling I look at Ryan to see him looking at me confused.

"What? Oh, get whatever you want and I'll buy!" I say smiling as he frowns.

"Why?!" He questions.

"Because we're friends! Ah and it's a thank you gift for being friends with me. Alot of people don't wanna be friends with me." I say smiling.

"I'm ok princess." He says as I frown.

Sighing I say. "Fine."

I'll just have to get them all gifts later, by myself.

Counted words: 1151