One

Lilly ☝️

Lilly Russo pov

I sigh looking at new school. The school Is huge.

My name is Lilly Russo and I'm fivtheen.

I walk in the school building, all eyes on me. I look around for my eyes to land on a group. I look beside them to see that my locker is besides them.

I walk to my locker. "Hi." I hear a girls voice. I look beside me to see a girl and four boys.

"You must be new, I'm Bella." She introduce herself.

"Lilly." I say keeping it short.

As I arrive I sigh, I open the door and go in. I'm then thrown around. I look up to see Jason, my stepfather. He looks at me as tears swell in my eyes.

"Go to your room, I'll see you later." He says, I quickly get up and run to my room. Once I arrive I close the door.

I fall to the ground as my back touches the door. A sob leaves my lips.

I look at the bottle of pills on my dresser. I've always thought about killing myself. The thought of me gone brings a smile on my lips. My ma and pa got a divorced five years ago, not too long after my mother got re - married.

I thought all mother's love their children. I was wrong... not all do.

Unlovable.

That's what I am, an unlovable fivtheen year old punching bag.

I get up walking towards my bed. Before I can do anything I flinch at the sound my door beging slammed.

Jason, my stepfather comes in. He walks toerss me. I look at the floor scared, my chin is then lifted. I look at Jason as he moves a strand of my hair out of my face.

"Don't be scared, kitten." He says as I fight back tears.

"Knees. Get on your knees kitten." He orders as I silently cry.

I cry getting on my knees. He unbuckles his belt and unzips his zip. A sob leaves my lips.

"Open." He demands, I keep my mouth and eyes shut tightly.

"Open!" He shouts, and I don't.

I touch my cheek, it stings. I then fall to the ground, I look at Jason as he gets on top of me his hands gripping my jaw. "Next time you do as I say." He orders as I feel his hot breath on my face.

You're probably saying your mom will help you! No, no she will not. Instead she'll watch and laugh. She's different from others.

He gets up off of me and leaves slamming my door. I get up and change for bed.

My pj's are pink.

I love the color pink.

I then turn off the lights and stuff.

I like to go to bed early, it's like escaping. It's the only way I'm free. Oh how much I wish to never wake up.

I'm then surrounded by darkness.

"Get up you bitch!" I hear as I feel a slap on my cheek. I get up to see my mother walking out closing the door behind her.

I get up and get ready.

Once I'm fully clothed and fresh to start the day I look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a white shirt, a pink jumper it's like a shirt and shirt tho. On my arms are white sleeves that are not fully sleeves tho. They're warm, but hide my scares.

( Here's a picture, I suck at describing clothes

( Here's a picture, I suck at describing clothes. )

My mom is known to be a good person in the community. She wants people to think we are a perfect family. She helps others like homeless and donates to charities. She wants people to think that we're good and stuff so I much dress good as well.

My lip is busted tho and bruised. My mom said just to tell people that I fell.

My shoes are pink and I have white puffy socks.

I get my backpack and leave to walk to school.

About twenty minutes later of walking and about three times of almost tripping on thin air I finally made it.

I walk inside the building and go to my class since it's just a minute before our first period starts.

I look at my schedule since I'm still not familiar with the schedule yet.

Math. I read. I sigh and go to Math.

Once I arrive I go in, I look around to see I'm the first one.

I sit down in the back and get my stuff ready while other come in through the door.

Once everyone is seated I look around to not see the teacher. I then get my earplugs.

I get my phone and go in Spotify and put on Happiness is like a butterfly by Lana Del Rey.

A few minutes later the teacher comes in. She signs and starts to put her stuff away.

I put one earplug out of my ear and one in.

"Uh Lilly, you ok? Your lip." She says as I look at her and smile.

"Don't worry miss I fell." I lie as tears swell in my eyes.

She then nods and begins to speak, I look out the window and look at the sky. The sky is so beautiful. I thought.

One day I'll make it prettier. I thought to myself.

Before yesterday I told myself I wouldn't cut. I lied. I lied to myself. I always do. After my beatings he left I got the blade and cut myself. It may sound crazy...but it felt good. I didn't feel anything...just relief.

Disappointment.

Anger.

Disgust.

Pathetic.

That's all I felt.

I wanted to push down but couldn't...but one day, I will. And I'll smile leaving this dark crewl world.

Here is the first chapter and I hope you guys enjoy! Is the first chapter good?

If you guys have suicidal thoughts or are please speak to someone about it, and just know that you do mean the world to others. And remember you're not alone.

Counted words: 1009