Four

Jake ☝️

Lilly Russo pov

I sigh, it's Saturday. I get up ready for work.

I go to my bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth and bursh my hair out.

After changing I look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a white top, a light blue small sweater and light blue skirt.

 I'm wearing a white top, a light blue small sweater and light blue skirt

I then get a blue bow, I put my hair half down and up.

Once I'm done I make sure bruises and everything else is covered.

Once I see everything is covered I get a wrap and wrap my wrist so the scares don't show just in case my sleeve rolls up.

Once I'm done I quickly get my stuff and leave.

As I walk I see a man and two other woman with a camera.

"Lilly! Lilly, your last name is Russo. Tell me, why do you have a different last name then your mom?" The woman ask as I try to walk as they take pictures of me.

It's only been a week and my mother and stepfather made a title for them. Great! Note that as sarcasm.

I then beging to run. Me running in hells? Yes.

As I lose them I go to the cafe.

Finally! I thought.

I go in caughting my breath.

"Woah you ok?" Bella ask as I nod trying to caught my breath.

"You sure?" Axel ask as I nod.

"Yea...I just ran from a man and two woman." I say sighing.

"In hells?!" Bella ask as I nod her eyes widening.

"Woah! I can blurry run in shoes!" Bella says as I giggle.

"Can you give this to Ryan?" Bella ask hanging me a hot cup as I nod.

I walk towards Ryan as I sit now in front of him sitting down the cup on the table.

"Here you go." I say, he looks up at me.

"Thank you." He says as I nod.

"Why where people running after you?" Ryan ask.

"Yea, I mean it would make sense if you had food with you." Luca says as I giggle.

"They were the paparazzi." I say as they look at me confused.

My eyes widen. "Oh my stepfather owns clubs, hotels, um...what else does he own." I said pausing and thinking.

"Oh yes he owns bars, building, and my mother. My mother's is a well known person in the community. They donate stuff." I say as they nod.

"We don't like rich people. But you, your different." Jake says as I look at him confused.

"How so?" I questioned.

"You. You're nice, instead of you depending on the money they make you make your own. You don't go to a rich school, nor do you bully the poor. You also look rich but dress nicely." Luca says.

"I went to rich schools. I hated them, and plus if I earn my own money and work it teaches me life experience for when I'm older. My mother wants me to dress nice." I said as they nod.

"And I hate the paparazzi! They don't know when to leave me alone." I say giggling as they chulcke.

"I swear, they know what I'm doing all the time. Im pretty sure they know when I take a shower, eat and sleep." I say sighing.

"Why where they following you? If you're not really in the buissness?" Luca asked me.

"They where asking why I have a different last name. My mother and stepfather last name is Gomez I'm Russo." I said as they nod.

"Well it's time to open up!" Bella says as I get up and go behind the counter. I put my backpack down on the floor behind the counter.

"You can do the cash register." I tell Bella as her eyes lit up. I giggle.

I get the ipad ready so when she puts enter It'll go to the iPad I have and it'll say what to make and get.

I sigh, it's been six hours. I look at the time.

"I'm done for the day." I say as Bella nods and says bye. I get my stuff and leave.

I then walk a few blocks. I sigh looking around on the street.

I smile seeing the taxi, I call it as it stops In front of me.

I get in and close the door behind me.

"Where to?" He ask.

"Id like to go to the jail detention." I say as he nods and begins to drive.

The jail detention is where prisoners are held.

Fourty minutes later we arrive.

"$30." He says I pull out $30 bucks from my pocket and hand him it.

I then get out and walk towards the gate.

They let me in since their familiar with me.

Once I'm in a police officer comes towards me checking me if I have anything with me. When they say I'm clear they hold on to my belongings.

I go in.

I smile starting at him sitting down at the table. His hands are together because of the handcuffs.

"Dad!"

Sorry to have you here on a hangercliff.

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

Counted words: 855