"Furthermore, the two of them were said to have a very good relationship with each other until Jopis suddenly started to fight for the throne. Jopis and Elisneh's maternal relatives still don't know why Jopis suddenly started to rebel against her older sister."
"...Really?"
Cale's eyes clouded over. Alberu looked toward Cale and responded.
"I guess you felt the same thing I felt while telling you about it."
Alberu looked toward Cale, Raon, and Ron as he continued to speak.
"Doesn't it feel odd?"
"That does seem to be the case."

TBOAH!Jopis blinked feeling amazed as she witnessed for herself how these two sworn brothers began to piece together the mystery of the relationship between her and Elisneh all on their own. Watching the pair of them was fascinating - they both worked incredibly well together. She wondered perhaps if it was because their minds worked similarly.

A bit more conversation went on to explain how reckless Bud had not listened to Glenn and made trouble for not only himself but for Cale as well. Those who knew Cale knew him well enough to know that while he would not express his frustrations, he would also not deny its existence.
"Hmmm, Cale-nim... shall I begin taking Bud out with me when I patrol the backyard?"

Several people of the TBOAH!World wondered which backyard TCF!Choi Han was talking about and why it needed patrolling. However, a sly and fox-like grin appeared across Cale's features, as he turned and responded to TCF!Choi Han.
"You know what Choi Han, that's a fantastic idea!" Cale readily agreed, ignoring the groans and sobbing pleas for mercy that were coming from TCF!Bud's direction.

"Just put me out of my misery right now! This bastard is too embarrassing! How can he be me?!" TBOAH!Bud snarled angrily. TBOAH!Glenn scoffed.
"He is definitely you!" TBOAH!Glenn insisted firmly and gave TBOAH!Bud a look that shut him up immediately.

- Glenn Poeff apparently got a call on his video communication device at that moment.
"Was it Bud's video communication device?"
- Yes, sir. The calling video communication device was Bud's, so Glenn Poeff immediately accepted it.
Alberu interjected. "And that was when he confirmed that the Mercenary King was taken hostage?"
- That is correct, your highness.
Ron motioned to someone. Glenn Poeff walked over with an awkward smile on his face and bowed toward Cale and Alberu.

TBOAH!Glenn was surprised to see himself upon the Palantír - he didn't look at all like someone who was on the run from White Star or like he was in hiding. He was surprised by how well-kept TCF!Glenn appeared on the Palantír. He glanced toward his counterpart with a curiosity that tickled something in his chest - the fear he'd felt toward Arm and the White Star diminished when he saw TCF!Glenn doing so well in the TCF!World.

He then immediately activated a video recording device as he started to speak.
- I recorded the contents of the call I received and you should be able to understand the situation after taking a look.
The video recording device soon shined as the saved recording started to play.
"Human, it's Bud!"
'It sure is.'
It was Bud, but... Cale started to frown while looking at the screen.
- Mmph, mmph!

TBOAH!Bud covered his face with his hands and then shook his head. TCF!Bud slouched in his seat, trying to make himself as small as possible in order to avoid the looks of reproach he was receiving from all corners of the room - especially from TCF!Basen and TCF!Lily who felt the reason their big brother had to work even harder was because of his recklessness. The younger Henituse siblings were scheming ways to deal with this nuisance called 'Bud' while intermittently watching the record on the Palantír.

He could see a simple and neat room. It was much smaller than what he expected for the residence of a former princess who fought for the throne. He heard Alberu's voice behind him.
"I guess there's no way they would give a dethroned princess in exile a nice residence."
He was calling it simple to be nice; the room they were looking at was old and shabby. There were a few bookcases and an old but clean bed in the room, and those bookcases were full of books that seemed to have been read a lot.