Being the Leader Part 2 (Night Club Memory)

Beginne am Anfang

Kara: Look good, (Y/N)! ❤️😘😍

Karen: I can't wait for this fun night! ❤️😍💕

Jessica: I can't wait for you to see how we look! ❤️😘💋

Zee: This is going to be fun! ❤️😘🥰

You chuckle at the cute text messages from the girls. As you finish getting ready, you then heat some leftover pizza and eat it.

6:30 pm

After you have eaten your pizza and finished getting ready, you decide to head over to Sweet Justice to meet up with the girls.

7 pm

You arrive at Sweet Justice looking for the girls. You go inside to see they aren't there. You then spot Barry. You go to him and he inspects your outfit.

Barry: Whoa, (Y/N)! Don't you look fashionable? What's the occasion?

(Y/N): Well, Babs, Kara, Karen, Jessica, and Zee are taking me out tonight. Have you seen them by any chance?

Barry then sees the girls behind them. Zee makes a shushing gesture to Barry. Barry nods.

Barry: I haven't seen them yet.

(Y/N): Huh. They said they would be here at 7. I hope they aren't running late.

All girls: Hello, your Majesty.

(Y/N): (voiceover) That's when I turn around and see something amazing.

You then turn around and see five girls in beautiful dresses. 

Your mind right now:

Your whole face goes red and your nose bleeds a little bit. The girls take notice of your nosebleed.

(Y/N): (voiceover) I guess I wasn't expecting the girls to be so beautiful. I couldn't even say a word. I was stunned by them. In my mind, I was thinking, "Is this really happening to me? Am I standing in front of five beautiful girls right now?"

Jessica: I guess he likes it. His nose is bleeding.

Zee gets a napkin.

Zee: Here, let me help you.

She then wipes off your blood. Your face gets redder.

Kara: So, what do you think?

(Y/N): (voiceover) I couldn't even say a word. I was hypnotized by their beauty.

(Y/N): I, uh, I-I-I-I-I, uh, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I...

Your mind was blown at how amazing the girls were. You couldn't utter a word out of your mouth. The girls were a little worried that you would hate their outfits. Barry comes over to see your face.