Leave Everything To Us

As you entered another building Lucci softly placed you down “ Stay here and, do not try to run away.” he said and you rolled your eyes “ Wouldn’t even dream of it.” you mumbled. You and the two others stood outside “ You’re awfully silent.” said Franky “ I kinda wanna….go to the bathroom?” you said face flushing red “ Out of any point in time, you now want to take a piss!?” yelled the cyborg and you cursed under you breath. After that small outburst the marines guarding you started mumbling between themselves “ One of us will take you to the bathroom.” said one of them “ Oh goodness thank you.” you groaned in relief.

You entered the bathroom and then entered the stall, your plan was for the guard to come to check on you and then you would jump him. The door of the stall was kicked open and you shrieked as you were pulled out " I told you to not try and escape." said Lucci and you could feel the amount of bloodlust oozing out of him " I didnt try to escape." you breathed out trying to keep your ground “ This is sexual harassment.” said Kalifa from the entrance of the bathroom. 

Entering the office you expected to see someone at least more menacing, the man in front of you was nothing more than a fool, a huge smile on his lips as he walked towards you “ It is such an honour to finally meet you, your Highness.” he said taking your hand and you frowned “ That is sexual harassment.” said Kalifa from behind you “ I WAS JUST PAYING MY RESPECTS!” yelled the man in shock and then composed himself “ I’m Spadam, head of the CP9. This whole situation must be quiet an inconvenience for you, but don’t you worry in a while you will transported to Marine HQ were you will be safe!” he said and continued to go on “ But if anything happens I was given this Buster Call by Admiral Aokiji, so do not worry.” he chuckled.

” Why would Kuzan entrust you with something like this?” you asked eyes narrowing and the man for a second looked greatly annoyed but composed himself “ It only goes to show how reliable I am.” he said and you rolled your eyes, you spotted Robin and Franky, both chained and beaten up “ Ah yes, the cause of this whole mess, do not worry I assume after the punishment they received they will not speak again.” said Spadam and laughed “ We’re you the one to carry out that punishment?” you asked and he nodded proudly “ Of course, a woman such as herself deserves to be beaten and used! Her life means nothi-“ the man didn’t have time to finish his sentence before your fist landed on his cheek and send him down to the ground.

The people in the room looked at you in shock, the Cp9 agents with the exception of Lucci, Kaku and a moustached guy were on the ground hardly sitting up “ What was that force yo-yoi? Is it a sign that I should kill my self?” wondered the pink haired agent, you grabbed Spadam by the hair and slammed his face back to the ground “ No one, not even the gods can put value in someone’s life, do you realise how much you have insulted me? Who do you think you are exactly?” you spat eyes shining gold, cracks forming around them.

Spadam was trying to speak and you raised an eyebrow “ I’m…swo—ry.” he spoke “ Do not show me such a thing again and don’t speak. It’s disgusting.” you spat and he slowly nodded. Lucci placed a hand on your shoulder, you just glared at each other for a bit before he pulled you along, the rest of CP9 following after you.

” I just noticed. The door guy is missing.” you said looking around the room “ Blueno couldn’t wait so he went ahead.” said Lucci serving you a drink but you shook your head so he took it for himself “ Listen here little princess, I do not care how creepy you can get but I have tamed gods before so you better watch it!” said the guy named Jabra as he hid behind the door “ That’s obviously a lie… At least do me the favour to stay right there, you stink like a wet dog.” you dismissed him and you heard Lucci chuckle. The man gritted his teeth “ Those two are just the same! This is why they smell so alike !” he spat “ No, it’s because they slept together Chapapapa.” said the round one and your face turned red “ YOU WENT AHEAD AND SAID THAT!” you yelled at the black haired man “ No, it was Kaku, he was complaining of how jealous he felt Chapapapa.” continued the ball shaped agent. You looked at the long nosed guy who just looked away, hidding his face with his hat.

You could feel Luffy’s presence from a mile away, you looked at the window and smiled ‘ I just need to get my blades….There are too many of these guys now. If it was one on one I wouldn’t have a problem except maybe with this guy.’ you thought sending a glance to Lucci. The wall leading to the balcony broke, Franky and Robin had partly freed themselves, at the same time a soldier entered the room “ WE HAVE NEWS! MORE THAN 60 PIRATES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE MAIN ISLAND AND-“ “ ROOOOOOBBBBIIIIIINNNNN!” yelled Luffy from the other rooftop.

Lucci pulled you back “ Scared I’ll run away?” you smirked at him “ No, I just don’t want you to see the kid beaten bloody.” he said letting go and following the other agents out, you looked from the agents to the side where your blades were, then back at the agents ‘ Overconfident idiots.’ you thought taking them and tying the belt around your waist, you thought for a bit before ripping the bottom of your top revealing your tattoo ‘ I won’t be hiding this no longer, cause I’m a pirate and Oyaji’s daughter. If he wants to not call me that after the path I’ve chosen I’ll respect it.’ you thought looking out the window.

Gritting her teeth Robin looked down at Luffy “ I TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES I WON’T COME BACK WITH YOU! GO AWAY! I DON’T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES AGAIN! WHY DID YOU COME TO RESCUE ME? I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! I JUST WANT TO DIE!” yelled the woman and you stopped in your steps, the question Ace had about his own existence coming to your mind “ YOU WANT TO DIE?” asked Luffy “ YES!” replied the woman “ Is it really what you want?” you asked her standing next to her, she didn’t look back at you but the floor “ I ALREADY ANSWERED YES!” she yelled and you sighed “ YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” asked Luffy like the woman’s wish was the most stupid thing he had heard in his life, you laughed “ LISTEN ROBIN!” he yelled and before anyone could stop you, you jumped across, the boy stretching his arm to pull you back mid air.

” WE’VE COME ALL THE WAY HERE TO SAVE YOU!” yelled your captain as you landed next to him and the floor of the rooftop broke “ SO WE’RE GONNA RESCUE YOU ANYWAY!” he said as Nami, Chopper and Zoro appeared from the whole “ SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO DIE DO IT AFTERWARDS!” he said as Sanji and Zoro fought about how the green haired man came fist  behind them Usopp came flying like a rock “ I BEG OF YOU ROBIN! I DON’T CARE IF YOU CHOSE TO LIVE OR DIE! BUT WHATEVER YOU CHOSE DO IT WHILE YOU’RE WITH US!” screamed the captain as the rest of the crew lined up next to him.

” NOW LEAVE EVERYTHING TO US!”