King x ( Y/n) smut 1000 special

WARNING! SMUT! MINORS DON'T INTERACT!

This is a special thank you for 1000+ hearts, I'm going to upload a safe for work special as well that will mostly be character profiles ( Mc, Matias and other characters I have placed in here and have appeared so far). Thank you for 1000 hearts and I hope you stick around for the rest of the story.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You do not understand how I feel about you. It irritates me how Yamato is constantly with you, how Sasaki gets so close to you when you hang out together, how Who'swho is observing you from the shadows and Page1's idiotic behaviour whenever you enter the room. I will do anything to keep you by my side, I will kill anyone who tries to take you away." he stated as his hand rested on your waste " A-and what if...what if I want to leave ?" you asked trying to keep your composure. When he frowned you realized your mistake, he let out a frustrated sigh as his other hand slid slowly to your uninjured kneed " I'll make sure you won't." he whispered giving it a light squeeze and hooking his hand underneath it before pushing you up " One way or another." he whispered again as he placed a small kiss on your lips and started trailing them down your neck.

Your uninjured hand grabbed the one he had around your waist as he reach your collarbone and gave it a harsh bite " K-king, wait." you breathed and the man just bit you harsher, his tongue lapping over the now abused spot " Alber." he said fingers slowly unbuttoning your shirt  " When it's you and me." he said moving your shirt a bit and licking the base of your neck before giving it a small suck " Call me Alber." he said and smirked at your flustered expression.

A whimper left your lips as his hand started exploring your body, seeing your lips parted the man leaned down and kissed you again, there was no way for you to move back, you hesitantly opened your mouth when his tounge run over your lips ' To big.' you thought as the wet muscle explored the inside of your mouth.

The man was way larger than you, heck when you stood next to him you couldn't get past his legs, the sudden realisation made you jolt as he depend the kiss ' Need to breath.' you thought clenching the arm that he had around your waist.

He moved back his hand travelling to your chest and quietly watching you as he softly massaged one of your breasts. Your head was laid back against his chest, mouth open as you still tried to catch your breath from the kiss " Ki-" you yelped as he pinched your niple " Alber." you breathed out correcting yourself " We can't." you said trying to keep your tone steady as he carefully slid his knee in between your legs.

" Why not?" he asked like your statement was so silly, realising that not matter how you would say it it would still sound embarrassing, your face turned red " Come on. Say it. You usually don't keep your mouth shut. Guess in this case, I don't mind." he said hand leaving your breasts and going to hold your chin as he dove into another kiss.

Your body was burning, you felt like you were about to melt in his arms as his tongue pressed down yours and he softly moved you against his leg. Pulling away he gave you a puzzled look " So? Why we can't?" he asked with a mocking undertone " You're to.... Large. For me basically a giant." you said and the man chuckled " You don't have to worry about that." he whispered undoing the clasp of your pants " I'm going to take really good care of you, so I won't hurt you." he mumbled fingers smoothly running between your sex " Except if you want me to." he said his touch becoming more intense making your breathing ragged and soft moans leave your mouth " Would you want me to? Would you like to feel the sting of pain as I caress your body?" he asked.

He didn't let you answer rising the speed his fingers moved over your clothes, you felt the heat rise inside you, your breath getting caught in your throat. But just before you could reach your sweet release, he stopped, you looked up at him " What the hell?" you whimpered as he chuckled " I think we should move to a more comfortable space. Your going to hurt yourself with the way you're grinding your hips against my hand." he said rising up and picking you along with him.