Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 8: Welcome to Heaven

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hazbin Hotel

(The chapter begins with Y/n, Vaggie and Charlie in their room. Charlie is packing their clothes into a suitcase, Y/n is hiding some weapons into his bag while Vaggie sits on the bed, looking troubled)

Charlie: Ok, I have our warm weather clothes and our cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in heaven?

Vaggie: Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours.

(Charlie stands up and paces a bit)

Charlie: Vaggie, we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared!

Y/n: This is a big deal, it's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie: Yeah, I wish I could come, sweeties, but I have that... thing.

Y/n: What thing?

Vaggie: The thing with the... thing uhm... fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.

(Y/n takes Vaggie's hand)

Y/n: Vaggie, you're mine and Charlie's partner, we need you there with us.

(Vaggie sighs)

Vaggie: Fine.

Charlie: Yes!

(Charlie hugs and kisses Y/n and Vaggie's cheek. The scene then changes to the main hotel room, as Angel Dust stumbles into the room)

Angel Dust: Oh, fuck.

(Niffty pokes her head out of a plant pot)

Niffty: You look messy! What happened to you?

Angel Dust: It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!

(The wall suddenly explodes again)

Angel Dust: Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!

(An outline in the now-destroyed wall can be seen)

Cherri Bomb: What up hoes?

(She laughs. Angel stands up and smiles at Cherri)

Angel Dust: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, baby!

(Cherri jumps into the room)

Cherri Bomb: Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!

(Cherri gives one of her lit bombs to Charlie)

Cherri Bomb: Here, hold this.

Charlie: Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!

(Charlie tosses the bomb back and forth in her hands until Vaggie takes it)

Vaggie: Nope, gimme that.

(Vaggie throws the bomb out of the oh-so broken wall and said bomb explodes 'safely' in the distance)

Y/n: I'm killing the next person that breaks that wall.