Helluva Boss S2, Ep 13: Unhappy Campers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sloth Ring - Rehab Facility

(The chapter begins with Blitza peeking out of a corner of a building to check if the coast was clear. She then immediately runs across to a building in the Sloth Ring and starts climbing up the drain gutter downspout before she sneaks on the edge to a windowsill)

Blitza: Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.

(Blitza opens a window and tries to get inside But, her head was having a hard time getting inside because her horns are blocking her entrance. She started to make it through, but then she ends up falling in and rolls over)

Blitza: Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!

(Blitza crouches up and looks around for anyone who saw her. However, unbeknownst to her, a hand holding a taser shock device comes into the scene and painfully tases her right in the butthole below her tail, making Blitza seize in shock with static electricity before falling head first to the ground with smoke fussing out of her)

Unknown Demon: Well, if it isn't the deadbeat.

(Blitza gets back up after her painful tase and brushes her sleeves)

Blitza: Well, if it isn't Nurse Pussy Face.

(The camera pans over to the source of the voice, one of the nurses in charge of the rehab facility)

Rehab Nurse: You ain't gettin' in here.

(She crosses her arms and scowls at Blitza)

Rehab Nurse: How many times do I have to sodomize you with a taser before you take a hint?

(Despite being tased, Blitza doesn't seem all hurt and brushes her coat)

Blitza: As many as it takes to get me off.

(She turns back back to the nurse)

Blitza: Now, enough with this foreplay. Where's Barb?

Rehab Nurse: She checked out months ago, but that ain't none of your business.

(Blitza, surprised, comes over to the nurse, hands shrugging in confusion)

Blitza: Wait, what? How? This is- wh-where the fuck did she go?

(The nurse is skeptical of her intentions and brings up a taser to her face, making Blitza so nervous and anxious that her tail straightened up and her arms down in fear)

Rehab Nurse: Yeah, like I'm gonna tell you, ass clown.

(Blitza regains her composure and stares down at the nurse)

Blitza: You know, I kill people for a living, right, bitch?

Rehab Nurse: Oh, I'm SO FUCKIN' scared...

(Blitza realizes that the nurse isn't all afraid of her and sighs)

Blitza: Ugh... Fine.

(Blitza walks back to the window to climb out of the room. Halfway through, the nurse calls back to her)

Rehab Nurse: Blitza, she's got a job now, a life.