Helluva Boss S2, Ep 11: Exes and Oohs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I.M.P. Headquarters

(The scene opens with an exterior shot of I.M.P. Headquarters. Cut to the inside of the office with Moxxie holding her signature mug, Loona texting on her phone and Y/n is doing some paperwork. Moxxie looks around and softly claps twice)

Moxxie: You know, I checked the scale today.

(She inhales)

Moxxie: And it said I lost two pounds this week.

(Y/n humms while not looking at her. Loona looks at Moxxie, then rolls her eyes back to her phone, much to his annoyance)

Moxxie: I. am not. FAT!

Y/n: Calm down Mox, you're not fat.

Moxxie: Thank you...

(Cut to the front door kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily)

Millie: Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up her fuckin' little thing!

(Upon coming up to the table, Millie slams her coffee cup on the table, disturbing Loona and making coffee spill on Y/n's papers)

Y/n: Hey!

(Millie then passes Y/n and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi! I'm a Hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Y/n and Moxxie look at her slightly disturbed)

Moxxie: Millie, honey. Is everything okay?

Y/n: You seem a little off.

(Millie hisses back at Y/n and Moxxie in response, disturbing Moxxie even more, but Millie manages to calm down)

Millie: Yeah. Just... bumped into an ex.

(Her tail twitches)

Moxxie: Oh! Oh...

Y/n: Yep. That would do it.

(Millie retracts her knife)

Millie: She just kept going on about how she has money now, "a bright future," and  "bigger tits."

Moxxie: Wait, what?

(Millie raises her voice)

Millie: Every time I see her stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to—

(Millie punches the filing cabinet beside her in frustration. Blitza enters the room on her phone shortly after)

Blitza: What the fuck is all this noise? I got a client!

Moxxie: Sorry, ma'am. I'll get this all cleaned—

(She holds up a photo of two imps making out in horse suits)

Moxxie: What is this?

(Y/n takes one of the photos and looks at it indisgust)

Y/n: Oh hell no! Why do you have this?!

Blitza: Uh, research! For science! Just put it back correctly, okay? Alphabetize them.

(She walks back into her office)